Chapter 83 - Stay With You

I posted the song that Lily sings in this chapter. It's called 'Stay With You' by John Legend but I posted the cover done by Tori Kelly so you guys can imagine what it would be like when Lily sings it. So yeah, just play the video at the top when you see this ---> ~*~*~*~

Lily’s POV

“Hello, beautiful.”

“Hi,” I breathe. Hearing his voice causes a rush of happiness to wash over me that ‘hi’ is all I could get to come out of my mouth, too overwhelmed with the feeling to say anything else.

I missed you. Well, I still do.

I smile as I lean back against the headboard. My hand reaches up to clasp Harry’s ring in between my fingers. “I miss you, too.”

 “How’s your day so far?

“It’s been good. El helped me finish get my room done. How about you? How was your interview?”

It was good. It’ll air tomorrow if you want to watch it.

“Of course I’ll watch it. I’ll make sure to watch all of your interviews.” I smile before I look at my laptop. “Where are you right now?”

I just want to see his face already. I want to see his smile.

On my way home. I’ll be online soon.

My smile widens. “I’ve been waiting for you all day. Our call is still on.”

I hear him chuckle. “Sorry to make you wait. I’ve been counting down the minutes until I get to go home and see your face again.

“Hope it wasn’t too distracting.” I bite my lip, holding back my smile.

Of course it was but I didn’t care.

I glance at my laptop again. “I loved your note. Perfect way to start my day.”

Glad you liked it.” I can hear his smile through the phone. “That counts as a letter, by the way.

I laugh. “Oh, does it? I was expecting letters to be in my possession, not through a screen.”

I’m joking,” he laughs. “I’ll start working on that.

I shake my head. “I told you, Harry. You don’t have to write me letters. You can just tell me everything through the phone. You know how much I love hearing your voice.”

I know that Harry’s busy so I don’t want him to take time out of his free time writing me letters. I’d rather him use it to talk to me on the phone or on Skype.

Well, I love making you happy and I know that my letters somehow do. So, I’m going to write you letters whether you like it or not.

I’m about to argue back but he interrupts me.

Just a second. I just got home. I’m just gonna take a shower and then I’ll call you again.

I hear him yawn.

“You should take a nap, babe. We can talk later.”

No, no, I’m fine,” he says, yawning again.

I giggle. “Take a nap. I’m going to help El and then I’ll call you after dinner. I’d rather you be rested than passed out on Skype.”

He quietly chuckles before he takes a deep breath. “Okay. Thank you.”