Chapter 28 - Stargazing

Harry's POV

"Are you sure that's not too much?"

"No, Harry. She's going to love it," Perrie reassures me. "What girl wouldn't want to be serenaded to on top of the Eiffel Tower at night?"

I smile at her.

"Babe, how come you don't do romantic things like this for me?" Perrie leans back on the couch and leans closer to Zayn. He's been preoccupied with his phone the entire time that me and Perrie planned this trip to Paris.

So far, we've planned a romantic dinner beside the lake. We booked a violinist and a cellist to play throughout the dinner. Afterwards, I'm going to take her to the park for a quiet and peaceful walk. Last, but certainly not least, I was going to take her to the Eiffel Tower. I had booked it for an hour so that we could have it to ourselves and I would be able to sing for her without being interrupted. I also bought her a pair of earrings that I'm going to give to her in the middle of our dinner.

I know that she doesn't like it when I buy things for her. She was already feeling bad about me paying for the trip for her but I wanted to do something nice for her. She deserves everything in the world.

As the plan came together with help from Perrie, I was started to get more and more excited for this trip. I wanted to make sure that it goes perfectly and that she has the best time while we're there.

"What are you talking about? I always do things like this for you," Zayn interrupts my thoughts as he places his phone down and looks over at Perrie.

Her eyebrows rise at him. "Oh yeah? When was the last time you did something romantic for me?"

His eyebrows scrunch in concentration and then his face lights up with a smile. "Last night."

Perrie rolls her eyes. "Buying Nando's for dinner and then watching you play video games for hours does not count. Look at Harry, he has this whole thing planned for Lily." She pouts.

Zayn wraps an arm around her shoulder. "Well, I think that just being with you is romantic to me."

I tried to stifle at laugh at how cheesy he was being. Perrie didn't seem to believe him as well, as she rolls her eyes. But she smiles and leans against his body.

"Good one," Perrie says sarcastically.

I laugh. "So, you think this is good?" I look down at my laptop that I have in front of me that has everything that we planned listed in detail.

"It's perfect, Harry, really. She's going to love it."

I smile, feeling reassured. I just wanted everything to go perfectly.

I can't wait to see her face when we get to Paris.

I nod. "I hope so. So anyways, I told her today that me and the boys have to leave a day earlier now and that you two are going to go there together the next day. Just make sure that you don't tell her anything."

She places her hand over her heart. "I promise. I won't say a word about it."

"Be careful though. She's very persuasive and sneaky, she'll try and get it out of you." I smile at the thought of Lily. She's been trying to get it out of me for the past few days. Like I said, she's very persuasive. She tried to get it out of me by kissing me and then bribing me with more.

But I controlled myself. I wanted to surprise her.

"Don't worry, I'll tape her to her seat and tape her mouth for the whole flight if I have to."

I laugh as I close my laptop.

"Sounds good to me. Thanks, Perrie. I don't know the first thing about being romantic so I really appreciate your help."