Chapter 116 - Radiant

Lily's POV

"There they are," I tell Louis as soon as I spot my group of friends. They're standing in front of two security guards and for a second I think that they're in trouble but I relax once I see them laughing.

I approach them with Louis at my side and they all look at me when we're a few feet away.

"Hey, guys," I say.

The security guards turn their heads at me and I see them glance at Louis. The security guard that's with us converses with the two others and they eventually step to the side, letting my friends through.

As soon as they're within reach, I step up and give them each a hug.

"Sorry for the trouble."

"That's alright," Marcus replies. "They were cool. They were just doing their jobs."

I return the smile he gives me before I look over at Louis.

"Everyone, this is Louis." I gesture to Louis and he sticks his hand out with a friendly smile.

He goes around to everyone, shaking their hand and introducing themselves.

"Nice to meet you," Louis says. "Did you want to head back?" he asks me.

I nod and turn around, looking behind me to signal everyone to follow us. I walk with Matti, Milly and Chloe as Louis and the other guys talk about last night's football game. We reach the dressing room a minute later and Louis walks in first and I follow after, guiding the others inside.

A few heads turn to us at our arrival and I walk up to Liam and Niall, who are the closest to us and introduce them to my friends. I go around the room doing the same with everyone else until I reach Lou's makeup chair.

I introduce them to Lou and Lux first, seeing as Harry's still getting his hair done but Lou finishes with him after I introduce Carla and he stands up from the chair and stands beside me.

I lean up and give him a quick kiss before I turn to my friends.

"Everyone, this is my boyfriend, Harry."

I try to hold back my laugh at their reactions to him. I notice the guys looking slightly intimidated and the girls looking flustered.

I gesture towards Matti, who's standing closest to me.

"Harry, this is Matti." He shakes her hand and I go down the line, introducing everyone. "Chloe, Collin, Leo, Milly...and Marcus."

As soon as I had said Marcus' name, Harry's hand snakes around my waist, resting against my hip and pulling me to him.

He shakes Marcus' hand and I panic slightly when I see Marcus grinning at him.

"Nice to finally meet you," Marcus says.

"Likewise," Harry replies.

Everyone, including myself, watches the two of them with apprehension. Harry's grip around me tightens slightly, only making the grin on Marcus' face widen.

"Lily's told me a lot about you," Marcus says, breaking the slightly awkward and slightly tense silence.

I feel Harry tense beside me and I look up at him nervously. Maybe this was a bad idea. I know that Harry still has his reservations about Marcus, especially in regards to when Marcus cheated on me. I remember Harry voicing his opinion on that matter and as I think about it all, I start to regret doing this before his show.

"Good things, of course," Marcus continues. "Well, mostly."

My stomach turns when I see Harry's jaw clench slightly, his eyes turning hard as he looks at Marcus. Harry's aware that Marcus and I went back to good terms when Harry and I started dating and that also means that we were friends when Harry and I broke up.