Chapter 109 - Delayed

Lily's POV

"Harry! We have to go! Now!"

I try to roll away from him but he wraps his arm around me and pulls me back, my back flush against his chest.

Both of us need to leave really soon for the airport or we'd miss our flight. Technically, I would miss my flight since Harry's going in his private jet and it'd just wait for him.

I had thought that we would just cuddle and maybe even get an hour's sleep before we go but Harry had different plans. Let's just say that he was not completely finished and we may have had sex two more times. I wasn't complaining but I wish I could've had enough energy to put in some work. But Harry wasn't complaining about that, either. He enjoyed it just as much as I did.

"Five more minutes," he grumbles.

I roll my eyes even though he can't see me.

"You said that 20 minutes ago. Now, let's go."

I decide that the only way to escape is to tickle him. So I reach behind me and pinch his side, making him flinch and release me. I roll as quickly as I can and stand up from the bed.

"Hey! That wasn't very nice." He pouts at me and rubs the spot where I pinched him.

"What's not nice is you making me possibly miss my flight. You can stay here but I need to get ready."

I grab the set of clothes I set off to the side, knowing that I would not be comfortable wearing the white dress for the 13-hour flight. I go inside the bathroom and change into a pair of leggings and Harry's sweater before I go to the sink to wash off all of my makeup. I know I'm definitely going to sleep on the way home so I don't want to risk smudging my makeup and landing at the airport looking like a mix of a zombie and a raccoon.

I brush my teeth and then make my way back into the room to see Harry sitting on the edge of the bed just as he's putting his shirt back on. He stands up and walks over to me as he buttons it up.

"You look beautiful."

I roll my eyes and blush at the same time. I cross my arms as he wraps his around my shoulders.

"Liar. I look horrible. I'm wearing my lazy clothes and I have no makeup on. Plus, my hair is all tangled. I was too lazy to brush it."

"You're beautiful, Lily. You don't need fancy clothes and makeup. I think you look perfect, no matter what you're wearing."

"You're just saying that cause you're my boyfriend."

He playfully narrows his eyes at me. "I'm saying it cause it's true and cause I love you."

"Okay but I'm clearly not as pretty as you." I grin up at him as he rolls his eyes with a smile.

"You're crazy."

"I'm only saying it cause it's true and cause I love you," I say, copying his tone from just a few seconds ago.

"Can you stop being extra cute right now? It's just gonna make getting on that plane so much harder."

I raise an eyebrow at him as he just brushes his hand along my cheek.

"So, you want me to be not cute? You wanna fight me?"

We laugh together.

"Stop it! You're still being cute," he mumbles.

"I can take you." I nudge him and his smile just widens.

"Oh yeah?" He raises an eyebrow at me as he takes a step back.

I nod. "Of course I can."

He takes another step back and holds it hands up to his side.