Chapter 111 - One Week

Sorry if people don't like it when the story suddenly leaps forwards in terms of time. I don't want the story to drag too long and honestly, it would just bore you if I wrote chapters for the entire five weeks that Harry and Lily are apart. It would all be the same. Trust me, it won't take away from the story at all and I tried to describe this leap in time as best as I could so you can have a good idea for what happened. Anyways, I hope you like it!

**

Lily's POV

"Just one more week, babe!" I smile at Harry through the screen and he immediately gives me his beautiful, dimpled smile.

Four weeks have passed since Peru. Four, long weeks that Harry and I haven't been able to see each other. Fortunately, school has been keeping me busy. Papers and assignments every week. Tests, tests, and more tests. And now, studying for my midterm exams that I have this following week.

As for Harry, along with the boys, he's travelling a lot more. He's putting on more and more shows. More interviews. More photoshoots. More rehearsals. More appearances.

However, that never stopped either of us from talking every day. Some days, we'd talk on the phone for hours and some just for a few minutes before I go to sleep. Some days, we Skype when we have enough time or even just to put it on right before I go to sleep and when he's stuck in the hotel and he'd just watch me until I fell asleep.

Some days, we text nonstop when I get home from school or on the weekend and when Harry's on the tour bus or he has the day off and some days, all we can manage is a 'good morning' and a 'good night'. Even those days, I accept them because I get to talk to Harry. I know that he's thinking about me at least once throughout the day and I want him to know that, too, even though I'm always thinking about him.

We both know that we're both busy so we never hold it against each other. It would be selfish of me to get upset with Harry when I'm in school half the day and studying and doing assignments the other half. And it's worse for me since I'm always either five or six hours ahead of him and I go to sleep when it's still early evening for him.

I told him about this, telling him that I wish that time zones didn't exist. I let him tease me and laugh at me for it and, of course, he just says some words to me and I eventually got over it. It helped that Harry would leave me multiple texts to read when I wake up and I eventually grew to get excited every time I went to sleep.

And now, we only have one more week left. One week seems like nothing when I think about the fact that we've gotten through four weeks already. However, one week still feels like it can't come soon enough.

"I know. I can't wait. I don't even know how I'm going to react when I see you. I don't know if I'm going to just hug you and kiss you like a normal person or collapse and cry on the floor like a baby."

I laugh and shake my head.

"I know what I'm going to do. I'm going to tackle you to the ground and kiss you to make up for the five weeks."

"I can't complain about that." He grins and gives me a quick wink. "Anyways, I wanted to talk to you about next week. So, we have our Manchester show that Friday and I'm hoping you'll be able to go. But the boys and I were thinking that you and El could tag along with us to London. We'll stay there in Manchester for the night after the show and then we'll all head to London Saturday morning and we'll have a party that night. Our show there won't be until Monday so you can stay with me until Sunday. What do you think?"

"Yeah, that's perfect. I was planning on going with you anyways. I finish my exams this week so I'll be free that weekend."

"Great. I can't wait. I got you a couple of things while travelling. You'll love it."