Chapter 115 - Angel

Please read A/N at the end of the chapter!

**

Lily's POV

As soon as I walk inside the dressing room, I'm bombarded with hugs from everyone. I greet the other boys, the band, Louise, Lux, Andy, Sophia and even Carla.

"Lily!"

I look up and see Louis at the other side of the room, waving to me as he stands with El. I smile, walking up to them.

"Hey, Louis." I let go of Harry's hand before I wrap my arms around Louis in a hug. "How are you?"

"I'm good."

We pull away and I move to stand beside Harry again, crossing my arms as one of his hangs around my shoulders.

"Sorry I didn't say 'hi' last night. I--"

"No need to apologize. I understood." He wraps an arm around El, pulling her closer. "It was the same for me with this one here."

I smile at them, still finding myself in awe at how perfect they are together.

"Louis! You're next!"

I turn my head to see Louise just finishing with Niall's hair and observing from her side is Carla. She sees me looking at them and gives me a smile, one that I return.

"I'll be back," Louis says, giving El a quick kiss before he makes his way to Louise.

El sits down at one of the couches and I'm about to follow her but Harry tugs on my hand, pulling me back. I turn to him in confusion as he pulls me in and leans his face near my ear.

"How about our little plan?" he whispers, his arms snaking around my waist. Shivers run down my spine at his words and his voice and my breath catches in my throat.

"Harry, no. We can't," I whisper.

"Why not?" he groans.

I cross my arms and lean back to look up at him. "There's so much going on here right now. We'd definitely get caught."

"Oh, come on. We'll find something." He bites his lip and glances down at mine. "Lily, it's been five weeks. I don't think I can wait five more minutes."

I raise an eyebrow at him. "Well, you're going to have to because we are definitely not doing it right now."

He pouts. "Fine. But could you go wear a turtleneck sweater or something? You're teasing me with that top right now."

I glance down and see that my top is hanging a bit too low than it's supposed to. I quickly fix it, pulling up at the top to cover myself up more.

"There. Is that better?" I ask, looking back up at him.

He shakes his head. "Not at all. You still look sexy."

I smile at him and roll my eyes. "Well, then don't look at me."

"That's not possible. I'd still go crazy even if you were wearing a turtleneck."

I roll my eyes again and shove him. "You're being cheesy again."

"I know you secretly love it." His smile widens, as does mine.

"Hm, you'll never know."

I lean up to kiss him but someone shouts from beside us. Before I have time to see what it is, Harry and I are attacked with silly string. Instead of being protected by Harry like I thought he would, he grabs my arms and pushes me in front of him, using me as a shield.