Chapter 80 - You And Me

Please read author's note at the end when you're finished the chapter :)

**

Lily’s POV

I’ve felt several different kinds of pain but the kind I’m feeling right now is foreign to me. I’ve never felt it before and I hate it. I can feel it the most in my heart, where it’s starting to hollow and increase in pressure.

“I love you,” Harry breathes. “I love you so much.”

I shut my eyes tightly, the tears shooting down my cheeks. I tighten my arms around his waist and he buries his face further into my neck. His arms tighten around my shoulders and I can feel his tears falling onto my skin.

“I love you,” he continues. He takes a shaky breath. “Don’t leave me…please.”

My heart strains in my chest at the pain heard in his voice. I lean my head back and grab his in between my hands. I force him to look up at me and the pressure in my chest increases when I see his red, puffy eyes and his wet cheeks.

“Don’t say that. Don't. I’m not leaving you,” I say with as much conviction as I can.

I watch as tears continue to flow down his face. I’ve seen Harry cry before but seeing him now is something I wish I never have to see again.

“I really will try to visit you as much as I can,” he says. “And…and I hope you can visit me, too. Like Louis said, any time you have some time off, let me know. I’ll take you anywhere you want to go.”

I nod. “I will. I promise.”

“We’ll talk every day. We’ll Skype when we can. And I’ll write you those letters.”

I smile through my tears. “You don’t have to. I was just joking. As long as I can hear your voice every day, that’s enough for me.”

He returns my smile and then clears his throat. “I have something for you.”

We pull away and he reaches into his sweater pocket. He pulls out a rectangular velvet box with the word ‘Pandora’ on the top. He slowly opens it and I gasp when I see the silver bracelet resting on the pillow.

He carefully takes it out of the box and places the box on my dresser beside us. He unclasps it and I hold my wrist out to him.

“I know there’s only a few charms on it right now but I’m planning on giving you a new one every time we see each other while I’m on tour.” He clasps it but then he holds my wrist in his hands and softly runs his fingertips along the skin underneath it.

I look at the charms and count four. There’s a music note, a moon, a heart and the last one says H+L.

I know what each one means and I think that each one is perfect. I can’t help but think about what the new charms will be.

“I love it, Harry. Thank you.”

I place my arms around his neck and his is already wrapping around my waist and pulling me closer.

“When did you get it?” I ask. Seeing as how we’ve spent every second together during his time here, at least after we got back together, I know that he didn’t get it while he was here. And I’m not sure he would’ve gotten me the bracelet before he hot here, seeing as how neither of us knew that we were getting back together.

“I asked Louis and Eleanor to pick it up when they went out shopping for the things for your flat. I had already called the store to let them know which ones I wanted but Louis and Eleanor picked it up for me.”