Chapter 67 - Contracts

Harry's POV

I return from the bathroom and walk back into Tom's office and see Ivana setting my phone on the table.

"What the hell are you doing with my phone?"

I sit back down and grab it and see that the screen is black.

"Geez, calm down. I was just checking the time."

I narrow my eyes at her and then glance at her wrist.

"You know that metal thing around your wrist, that's called a watch. It tells you the time."

She scoffs and rolls her eyes.

"Or can you not tell time yet?"

"Stop talking to me."

"Gladly," I say, giving her a fake smile.

"That's enough, you two," Tom interrupts us. "Let's get to business."

Tom, along with Ivana's manager, sit in front of us, both of them with a bunch of papers in their hands.

"Alright, we just need to sign some papers and all of this will be over," Tom says.

I put my finger in the air. "I found something in the contract that I would like to bring up."

Tom raises an eyebrow at me, and Ivana and her manager just look at me.

"What is it?"

"I saw in the contract that neither Ivana or I were allowed to disclose our fake relationship to anyone. I kept my end of the deal in regards to that but Ivana didn't."

I know I sound like a kid telling on her but she needs to suffer the consequences of her actions.

"What?" Ivana exclaims.

"It's true. Ivana willingly disclosed that information to a number of people. They can back me up on this."

"I...I-I didn't know we weren't allowed to," Ivana stutters.

Ivana's manager looks at her sternly. "So it's true?"

Ivana just blubbers while I sit there with a smirk.

"Well, that just changes a lot of things," Tom says as he turns on the computer. He starts clicking away and Ivana's manager just runs his hand through his hair as he goes through the papers on the table.

"Well, Harry tried to sabotage everything trying to get me to break up with him before the contract ended," Ivana accuses.

"I have no idea what you're talking about. Do you have any proof of that?"

Again, Ivana is left to stutter before she crosses her arms and leans back in the chair.

Tom takes a deep breath. "Alright. So, the contract said that after the breakup, we were supposed to mention you in interviews for a while before everything died down. I guess that's good for you, Ivana. But...since you breached the contract, I'm afraid we can't do that anymore."

"What? No! It's not my fault. I didn't know!"

"What made you think that it would be okay to tell people about a fake relationship? You didn't think that it might spread around and reach the media?" Ivana's manager says, annoyance present in his features and in the tone of his voice.

That shut Ivana up.

"So, Dean, you agree with the terms of the new contract?" Tom asks.

Dean takes a deep breath and nods. "Yes. I apologize for the trouble."