Chapter 23 - Jenga

Lily's POV

"Are you guys going to Paris with them?" I ask Perrie and Eleanor. We were currently at the mall while the guys went into the studio today.

"I can't. It my mum's birthday that weekend so I'm visiting them," Eleanor says.

"I'm going," Perrie replies.

"Do you guys usually go with them when they travel?"

"Yeah, when we can," Perrie says.

I nod. "How long after you guys started dating them did you start going with them?"

Both of them look at me curiously before a knowing expression falls on Perrie's face.

"Harry asked you to go with them, didn't he?"

I blush as they both grew excited.

I nod and they squeal, earning a few weird looks from the other customers around us.

"Oh my gosh! That's so sweet!" Eleanor gushes. Suddenly, they look at each other and exchange looks.

Perrie looks at me. "He must really like you."

My eyebrows scrunch in confusion. "What do you mean?"

Eleanor smirks at me. "Harry's never asked a girl to join them when they traveled."

My stomach flips, a huge smile spreading across my face. "Really?"

They nod. "He must really, really like you. I remember Louis telling me once that Harry doesn't really like bringing girls when they're traveling around the world for work. He doesn't want to get distracted," Eleanor explains.

I'm still processing what the girls are telling me. I found it incredibly sweet that Harry asked me to go with him after what Eleanor just told me.

I'm still in disbelief.

"I mean, I did tell Harry that it's always been my dream to go to Paris. Maybe he just asked me because he felt bad for me."

They roll their eyes in unison.

"You're delusional if you think that. Harry definitely asked you to go because one, he wanted you there, two, he knows that you've always wanted to go there and he wants to make you happy and three, he really, really likes you," Perrie says.

I smile and look down at the ground. "You think so?"

"We know so," they say at the same time.

"Ugh, now I really wish I could go," Eleanor pouts. "I want to see what Harry does while you two are there."

"Don't worry, love. I'll make sure to record them the whole trip," Perrie says.

I laugh before I continue to look for new clothes.

"I'm excited now," Perrie exclaims. "He's probably going to take you to a fancy dinner and then you two are going to go on a romantic stroll through the park and then he's going to take you to the top of the Eiffel Tower." She pauses, looking deep in thought. "Oh! And then he's going to sing to you while you're at the Eiffel Tower and then he's going to say the most romantic things ever. And then he's going to propose and then you'll get married and then make the most adorable kids in the world!"

I lightly smack Perrie on her arm, bringing her back to reality. Eleanor is laughing while I'm standing here blushing my face off.

"Stop that," I whine. "You're giving me high expectations for this trip now. He's probably going to be busy with work and most likely, I'll be in the hotel room watching movies and making sure to stay away from you while we're there."