Chapter 122 - Heat

Smut warning! (including dirty talk...)

**

Lily's POV

We quickly walk towards the coat check, lucky that no one saw us before we turn left into the hallway that's off-limits to any guest in the party, a simple sign blocking the way.

Since Harry's the host of the party, of course he's the only one allowed back here. He seems to know where he's going because he walks with determination to the last door at the end of the hall, opening it and quickly pulling me inside and shutting the door behind me.

I don't even bother looking around the room as I'm the one that lurches forward first, kissing him with more urgency than when we were on the dance floor. However, with his strength, he's the one that pushes me against the door, pressing his body against mine.

"F.uck. I've wanted to do this all night. Ever since I first saw you in this dress," he practically growls against my lips.

His fingers dig into my skin and I tangle mine in his hair as he turns his head to deepen the kiss.

"We have to make this quick before someone realizes we're gone," he mumbles through the kiss.

All I can do is nod before I rest my hands on his shoulders, knowing what's coming next. He crouches down slightly and grips the backs of my thighs before I jump up and wrap my arms around his neck. He grinds his pelvis up against my crotch, making me to moan out in pleasure.

Harry was right about this needing to be quick. As much as I wanted to pleasure him in as many ways as I can, I knew that we had to go back out there before we raise suspicion. With our limited time, Harry just brings his hand down, fisting my dress and harshly pulling it up until it's bunched up right underneath my breasts.

He leans his head down and places wet kisses around my chest as he moves his hand in between us and slides his finger into the crotch of my underwear, swooping it to one side before gliding his two fingers along my slit.

I release a breathless gasp, throwing my head back in pleasure and tightening my legs around his waist as he licks a bold stripe up the middle of my breasts.

"Baby, you're so wet for me already." His voice is mumbled against my skin as he continues to leave a trail of kisses on my chest. He takes one side of my dress in between his teeth and tugs on it, letting my one breast slip out from underneath.

He wraps his lips around my nipple, sucking and nipping. I flinch when he takes it between his teeth and flicks it with his tongue, a whiny moan escaping from my mouth.

I start to pant and my legs shake slightly around him as he continues to move his fingers against me, the pleasure inside me only growing and growing at each swipe and nudge against my c.lit.

"I...I need you now, Har...Harry, please."

With that, he lets me down, only to undo the button and zipper of his jeans. He only manages to push it down to his knees before he grips my thighs again and lifts me up before slamming me against the door.

I move against his length, letting my slick heat lubricate him. I press my lips to his as he takes his length in his hand and spreads my slickness around his entire member. He guides the tip right at my entrance, pushing against it teasingly before he swipes it up to press against my c.lit.

I let out a high moan as he circles the tip around my nub, pressing against it once last time before he moves it back to my entrance. He pushes in slightly, feeling only the tip of him inside but as soon as he removes his hand, I push down all the way at the same time that he thrusts into me.