Chapter 25 - I've Never

Lily's POV

"Harry," I whine. I'm attempting the push him out my bedroom door, which is very hard to do, but Harry just laughs as he watches me.

"You're like a baby monkey trying to push a full-grown elephant away," he says while laughing, tears forming in the corner of his eyes.

"Shut up." I try to intimidate him but his laugh and his amused face just makes me laugh. I try to push him once again but he holds onto the frame of the door, feeling like I was pushing against a wall now.

I give up and take a step back before crossing my arms.

"Just make this easier for the both of us and let me stay the night," he says, leaning against the doorframe with a smirk on his face.

"I've told you multiple times that you shouldn't. Ed is coming home tomorrow so it's quiet possible that he might come home early. If he catches us, he'll kill us."

"I just talked to him and I confirmed the time of his flight. He won't be here until the afternoon. That's plenty of time for us to wake up and for me to leave."

I sigh, knowing that he wasn't going to give up. I know that he's not going to take 'no' for an answer. "You've stayed the night for the past few days, what's one night going to make a difference. Haven't you had enough of me? I sure have had enough of you."

I try to hold back my laughter as I see Harry's face fall. But then he narrows his eyes at me once a smile breaks onto my face, letting him know that I was just teasing him like I love to do.

I giggle as he rolls his eyes.

"Pretty please let me stay." He puts on the most adorable puppy dog face I have seen in my entire existence and I almost immediately agree to let him stay.

I know that I'm not going to win this fight so I don't know why I'm still bothering to argue with him.

I guess I'm just being paranoid with the whole Ed-possibly-coming-home-early thing. Ed wasn't coming home until tomorrow afternoon and, just like Harry said, we would have plenty of time for Harry to leave.

And I do want Harry to stay the night. We have so much fun and I like sleeping in his arms and waking up to see him next to me.

I guess it wouldn't hurt to let him stay one more night.

But I think I want to have a little fun before I agree to it.

"I'll make you a deal." I raise an eyebrow at him and his face lights up.

He nods feverishly. "Yeah, sure. What is it?"

"I'll let you stay for the night if..." he waits impatiently as I make him suffer with my long pause. "...you do what I say for the rest of the day."

His lips pull up into a smirk as he walks up to me and places his hands on my hips. "Is that all?"

I raise my eyebrows at him, returning his smirk with one of my own. "Oh, just you wait. You get to stay the night so I want to get a little something out of it, too."

"Isn't me staying enough?"

I roll my eyes and make a face. "Not really."

He growls lowly and dips his head down and places his lips into my neck, just underneath my ear. "You're ruthless today."

I bite my lip to hold back a moan. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of knowing that he's making me weak with his actions.

I want him to know that I'm in control for the rest of the day so I push him away, quickly putting on the most innocent face I can put on.