Chapter 15 - You Make Me Happy

Lily's POV

Perrie swipes a strip of red nail polish across my thumb nail as I sit there and wait for their verdict. The minute that I walked in, they immediately shot millions of questions at me. Of course, all relating to Harry.

I had to tell them. I needed their advice. I would be so lost navigating through whatever I have with Harry right now. My last relationship was a bust so I needed their expertise when it came to relationships to help me through this. So I told them everything that happened. The club, taking me home, this morning and lastly, what happened at the elevator.

"Wow, that sounds like something that came from a romance movie," Eleanor gushes, clutching her hands over her heart.

I laugh and roll my eyes.

"Yeah and like what happens in every movie, the girl messes up because she's so messed up from her last relationship and she ruins everything."

Perrie looks up from my hands and, along with Eleanor, they give me a sympathetic look.

"Oh, sweetie. You know that's not true," Perrie says, getting up from her seat on the floor and taking a seat on the couch beside me. "Like you said, Harry understands. You guys are great together, your worries aren't going to get in the way of that. We understand that you want to go into this carefully and you have the right to. Just don't worry too much about it. Harry likes you, you like him, that's all that matters."

She was right. I'm just letting my worries get in the way of what's really important. What's important is enjoying my time with Harry and getting to know him. I can't let anything ruin that. I can't let anything get in the way of being happy again.

"She's right. You deserve this, Lily," Eleanor adds. "You deserve to be happy. So does Harry. He hasn't had the greatest luck in the love department and I think that you're going to change that. I can see it when you two are together, you're good for each other, if not, perfect."

Their words made me feel so much better. It's what I wanted to hear and I know that it's genuine coming from them.

"So you don't think I'm making a big deal out of it?"

"No, definitely not. This is how you feel and Harry understands. Don't about it," Perrie answers.

I sigh in relief. I felt a great deal better now. I was getting so anxious for my date with Harry tonight and I didn't want this to bother me during.

"Thank you guys so much," I say. I wrap both of my arms around them and hug them. "I know we haven't known each other for a long time but I feel like you guys are one of my best friends. I love you guys."

"Aww, we love you, too," Perrie says. We pull away. "Now, let's get you ready for your date. We have to make you look hot."

I laugh before they each grab a hand and drag me to my room.

"I don't even know where Harry's taking me tonight."

"It doesn't matter. He's going to be scraping his jaw off of the floor when he sees you tonight. No matter where he takes you," Eleanor says. They pull me into my room and make me sit in front of the mirror. Right away, they pull out makeup and plug in the curling iron. They get to work, trusting them to work their magic on me. Perrie does my makeup while Eleanor works on my hair. They have me turn around so that I don't see the final product until they're finished.

When they finish, they have me wear the white dress that I have in my closet. I put on a pair of white strap heels before Perrie holds her hand in front of my eyes as Eleanor pulls me to the mirror.

"Okay, you're done."

Perrie takes her hand away from my eyes and I look in the mirror. My eyes widened and I gasp at what I see in the mirror. My makeup is done to perfection, my eyes smoky and my red lips popping out against my white outfit. My hair is in loose waves and in a loose side fish braid. I have a simple necklace on and a single bracelet on my wrist.