Chapter 7 - Girl Time

Lily's POV

I woke up to the sound of Ed playing guitar. It usually doesn't bother me but I slept so late last night that I was still a bit tired. Me and Harry texted each other until 2 in the morning until I had to tell him that I was passing out.

I finally decided to get out of bed and join Ed in the living room. I sat down on the couch beside him and just listened to him play. I was really jealous of how good Ed was at the guitar. He made it seem so easy.

"Do you want to do something today?" I asked once he stopped. He put the guitar away and turned on the TV.

"Sorry, I can't. I have to go into the studio today. Tomorrow, I have the day off so we can do something then."

I pouted. "Okay."

"So what am I supposed to do today?"

I knew he wouldn't be too fond of me hanging out with Harry for the third day in a row so I didn't bother suggesting it. Plus, he texted me last night saying that he was working today. I know Ed's okay with us hanging out now but I didn't want to push it. But what he said next surprised me.

"Why don't you hang out with Harry?"

I whipped my head towards him. "Really?"

He grinned and looked at me. "Yeah. I told you I'm okay with you guys hanging out now. I trust you. And maybe you can hang out with the other lads and get to know them as well."

I smiled at him. "That would be nice. But they're working today."

"Oh." He paused to think. "Why don't you ask the girls? I'm sure they'd love to get to know you."

"I don't know," I said warily. "I only met them once and I don't know if it'd be okay to ask them to hang out when we barely know each other."

"Lily, I'm sure they're more than happy to spend time with you."

I thought it over carefully in my head. I wanted to hang out with them. It'd be nice to make more friends here, especially girls. But I barely know them and I don't want to bother them.

"I don't have their numbers anyway."

"I do," he said as he took out his phone.

"No, Ed, it's fine. I'll just ask them the next time we hang out."

"I don't want you to be bored today. And I'll talk to Zayn or Louis and ask them to talk to them for you."

I groaned. I know Ed and he won't take no for an answer. "Fine."

A smile appeared on his face before he looked back at his phone and called someone.

"Hey, Zayn...yeah, I was just wondering if Perrie was busy today. Lily has no other friends and I didn't want her to spend today alone." He laughed as I smacked him on his shoulder.

"Great...yeah, just have her text Lily...okay...yeah, could you? I'm sure she'd love to hang out with Eleanor as well...okay, thanks, man....bye." He hung up before standing up.

"Perrie is gonna text you and Louis is gonna talk to Eleanor but Sophia is away with her parents right now so she won't be able to."

"Okay, great," I said excitedly. "Thank you, Ed."

"Don't worry about it," he replied. "Well, I have to get ready now. Be right back."

I nodded before he turned around and headed to his room to get ready.

I jumped slightly as my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and saw and unknown number. I answered it anyways.

"Hello?" I asked.