Chapter 107 - Fire

Lily's POV

"Harry, stop it!" I hiss quietly.

His wandering hands are moving higher up my thigh underneath my dress. The smirk on his face tugs higher, surely reacting to me taking my bottom lip in between my teeth. My eyes widen as I frantically look around us, relaxing only a little when I realize that we're safe. For now, at least.

Since I'm sitting right by the wall in the corner of the restaurant, and with Harry sitting on my right, his little tease is completely hidden.

"Stop what?"

I jump when his hand moves yet another inch up my thigh and squeezing lightly. His hand is dangerously close to where I don't want him - but at the least time, want him - to be. I squeeze my legs shut, clamping his hand in between.

"Nuh-uh." He shakes his head and I watch him curiously until my eyes widen again when I feel him push his left leg in between both of mine, easily prying my legs apart enough for him to continue his gentle assault on the skin of my thigh. With the little room I have around my seat, I can't move my legs anywhere.

I clench my jaw, partly in anger and partly in an attempt to calm myself down. I clasp my hand around his wrist and try as hard as I can to remove his searing touch from me but it's not use. I can't even move it one inch.

"Harry. Stop it," I breathe. I gasp quietly when I feel his fingertips curl into my skin and I can't help the flutter of my eyelids as they close slightly.

"Doesn't seem like you want me to stop?" he teases.

I open my eyes again and glare at him. He's not playing fair. All I did was tease him about the whole menu thing but he's being completely unfair.

"Please stop right now and we can continue this later," I beg.

He blinks slowly and stretches the smirk once again on his face. I exhale loudly when I feel his hand move back down my thigh. It's back to it's original spot but it's better than it was just a second ago. At least now I can concentrate on anything else other than his searing touch.

I calm my breathing, setting my shaking hands back on top of the table. I avoid Harry's gaze, again partly in anger and partly because I know I'll just get wound up again if I look at him while I'm still flustered.

"I'm gonna hold you to that, baby."

I take a deep breath. I can't show him how much he's affecting me, even with just his words. If he sees that, he'll surely use that to his advantage when he takes me up on my offer later.

I need to even the playing field by the end of this dinner. I start by straightening my back and finally look up to meet his gaze. I almost falter right then but I force myself to keep my eyes locked on his as he peers back at me with an unnerving glint in his eye.

I hold back the smirk threatening to spread across my face as I take my hand and place it over his thigh. I can see his gaze falter for a second but he just as quickly recovers. I can feel his thumb still circling on my thigh but I decide to take it up a notch and circle my entire hand slowly along his.

I give him a seemingly warm smile but behind it, it's driven by the slight triumph I feel at his subtle reactions.

I know we're playing a game of who can tease the other more but I don't want to spend the entire dinner doing so. I hope Harry decides to, too. That's when I lean in and place a gentle but lingering kiss on his lips. He reacts quickly, his lips moving against mine slowly. He leans in closer, turning his head to the side to deepen the kiss.

I know that the sexual tension was sparked by Harry when he touched me. This is what it has led to. Of course I can't resist him. I may have stopped him from touching me where I was now aching for him but that didn't mean I didn't want to kiss him.