Chapter 13 - Party Crashers

Harry's POV

"They're gonna be so pissed," I laughed. Louis was being Louis and decided for all of us that we would join the girls at the club. I remember Lily specifically saying that none of us were allowed there tonight so I was actually looking forward to seeing their reactions when we get there.

"Oh, I know they are. But I'm pretty sure they'll be happy to see us at the end of the day," Louis replied.

"They see you guys enough already. That's probably why they didn't want you there in the first place," Niall said as we all hopped into Louis' car.

I laughed, noticing I was the only one, therefore, earning glares from Louis, Zayn and Liam.

"Just get in the car, Horan," Louis said.

As Louis drove us to the club, I couldn't help but feel the excitement growing inside of me at the thought that I'm able to see Lily again. It's been almost four days since I last saw her.

We arrived the club, got out of the car and headed in. We all looked around the club, heading to the VIP section that Perrie had reserved for them. However, on our way there, we saw them standing off to the side of the mass of people moving along to the music.

I nudged Louis and pointed over to the girls before we headed in their direction. I couldn't see Lily, I could only see the back of Perrie, Eleanor and Sophia. But once we were only a few feet away from them, they all moved, allowing me to see Lily for the first time tonight.

Our eyes locked, my breath hitching in my throat as I took her in. She was wearing the sexiest, red dress I have ever seen on a girl. It accentuated her curves perfectly, her hair swaying as she turned to face us, the lights of the club reflecting off of her glistening hair.

Perrie crossed her arms as we reached them and gave Zayn a stern look. But then, Zayn held onto her waist and whispered into her ear, causing her expression to soften before it slowly turn into a smile. Louis and Liam followed suit and went up to Eleanor and Sophia, immediately making their annoyance disappear with quick whispers of sweet nothings into their ears.

I guess Louis was right when he said that they wouldn't stay mad for long.

Suddenly, Niall cleared his throat.

"Well, I'm gonna get a drink. Wanna come?" he asked me.

I never took my eyes off of Lily as I shook my head. "I'm okay, mate. Maybe later."

I could see Niall disappearing into the crowd from the corner of my eye before I walked up to Lily, who seemed nervous under my gaze.

I stopped right in front of her and gave her a smile.

"Hey, you. Long time, no see." I leaned in a bit closer so that I wouldn't have to shout as much.

Suddenly, I froze as Lily took a step closer, almost closing the small distance between us, and leaning into my ear. Surely, the half-empty drink in her hand had a small part in this bold move. But I couldn't shake the feeling that the alcohol wasn't the one to fully blame here.

"Hey. Yeah, I was almost starting to forget what you look like." We laughed in unison, shivering as I felt her breath tickle my neck.

I decided to do the exact same that she was doing and leaned into her ear.

"Well, I'd never forget your pretty face."

She leaned back to look at me and I just smiled down at her before she leaned back in.

"Wanna go somewhere more quietly?" she asked.

All I did was nod before she took my hand and led us through the crowd. She guided us up the stairs and towards the VIP section before we took a seat in the small booth in the far corner of the room. It was much more quieter in here but you could still hear the music from below us. I sat down beside her and turned my body towards hers.