Chapter 84 - Surprise Visit

Lily’s POV

I lurch forward and wrap my arms around him.

“Ed! Oh my gosh. I can’t believe you’re here.”

He hugs me back and I just hug him back even tighter.

“Surprise,” he laughs. “Thought I’d come visit you before you go back to school. And because I missed you.”

We pull away but I keep my arms around him. “I missed you, too. Come in.”

I finally let go of him as he walks past me into the flat. I close the door and turn around to see him looking around.

“Nice place. Where’s El?”

“She’s in her room talking to Lou. Oh! I almost forgot! Harry’s on Skype right now. Come say ‘hi’ to him.”

I take his hand and pull him towards my room. “I’ll give you a tour later.”

I walk inside my room and sit down on my bed, tugging on Ed’s hand to sit beside me. I look up at the screen and see Harry smiling at us.

“Look who came to surprise me,” I say.

Harry nods. “Yeah, he told me. I was actually jealous that he was going to visit you. I almost went with him.”

Ed and I laugh. “Thanks for not telling her, mate. I was afraid you would.”

Harry gasps dramatically. “I would never. I am a great secret-keeper.”

Ed chuckles. “Yes, you are.”

I’m actually really happy that Ed came to visit me. I missed him so much. I felt like we didn’t really have a proper goodbye with how things were before I left.

This will also be a good opportunity to talk to him more about recording my songs.

“So, Harry, I’ll talk to you later, okay? I’m going to show Ed around Manchester a bit. Is that okay?”

For a second, I thought I saw Harry’s face fall but a smile is present on his face as I wait for him to answer.

“Yeah, of course. Have fun. I’ll be waiting for you when you get back.”

I return his smile. “Talk to you later. I love you.”

His smile widens. “I love you, baby.”

Ed groans beside me. “Gross. You could’ve asked me to leave before you did that.”

I raise my eyebrows at him before I turn back to Harry with a smirk. “I’ll miss you, babe. I wish you were here so I could kiss you and do other stuff on this bed.”

Harry’s eyes widen before he bursts out in laughter as Ed shoves me, causing me to fall onto the bed. I laugh with Harry as Ed pins my head down on the pillow with his arm.

“Can you please end this call now before I puke all over your laptop?” Ed groans.

I continue to laugh as I reach my hand out to my laptop. “Okay, okay. Get off of me first.”

He removes his arm and I sit up again. “I’ll text you later, Harry.” I lean towards the screen and make a kissy face. “I love you.”

Harry leans closer and makes the same face. “I love you more.”

We give each other air kisses and then I hear a shutter sound. I look over at Ed and see him pointing his phone at me and Harry.

“What are you doing?” I laugh.