Chapter 90 (Part 2) - Control

Listen to 'Rocket' by Beyonce while reading this chapter!

**

Harry's POV

The view in front of me is absolute heaven. Lily sitting on top of me, completely naked and skin glistening in post-pleasure sweat. She's still trying to catch her breath as her hands move up and down along my chest and stomach.

What we just did was completely for her but I'd like to think that I got a little bit out of it, too. Watching her coming undone is one of my most favourite things to see and one of the most favourite thing I love to do to her.

And now I'm lying here, waiting for what's to come next. I know that Lily is planning something because I can see her pupils dilating as she bites her lips. I rub her thighs and her waist with both of my hands as she rocks slowly against my still-clothed lower body.

I want to take them off so I can feel her completely but I just remind myself that Lily will soon be taking it off and I know that it'll be way better when she does. I just need to wait and I have a feeling that she's going to make me wait just like I did with her.

Fortunately, she leans down and places her lips on mine, kissing me with so much urgency. I kiss her back instantly, responding with the same amount of passion and hunger.

Both of us clearly have not had nearly enough of each other yet.

And we have the rest of the night to do that...

She rocks against my hardness again and I moan against her mouth. I tighten my grip around her waist and pull her closer to me. One of my hands slide down to her bum and I squeeze harshly, causing her to gasp and tug hard on my hair.

She pulls away and sits back up. I fidget in my spot, the tightness in my jeans getting to be too much for me. Suddenly, she sits up and stands from the bed. She looks around the floor and then bends down to pick something up.

The whipped cream.

I gulp harshly as I watch her take the can and spray some cream on her fingers. She locks her gaze with mine before she wraps her lips around her finger and slowly licks off the cream, all the while crawling back onto the bed and back over me to straddle my hips. I rest my hands on her hips again but then she takes one of my hands and holds it out in front of her.

She sprays some cream along the length of my index finger and a second later, her lips are around it and her tongue is sliding along, licking up every single drop. Her eyes never leave mine and she sucks in her cheeks and her tongue circles around my finger before she pushes it back into her mouth.

My breaths are heard around the room and my chest is rising up and down quickly. She sucks one last time and my finger comes out of her mouth with a pop sound. She licks her lips and I rest my hand back on her waist.

She puts another dollop of cream on her finger and I assume she's going to lick it off again but then she brings it towards my mouth. She smiles but then bites her lips as she waits.

"Open up, baby."

I slowly open my mouth. Getting more turned on by her words and the way she's speaking to me right now. Her breath hitches when I close my lips around her finger and softly suck. I glide my tongue along the length of her finger, tasting the sweet cream. She starts to pull it away but I lean forward and suck harshly, pulling it back in.

I lick it again, much more slowly than before, and before she can pull it out, I lightly bite down at the tip. She pulls out her finger and I rest my head back on the pillow.

I hum. "Sweet...but definitely not as sweet as you," I tease, adding a smirk to make sure my innuendo gets through to her.

As her eyes widen for a quick second and as she bites her lip, I know that she understood the true meaning on my words. However, the smirk is wiped off my face when she raises her eyebrows and puts on a smirk of her own.