Chapter 101 - Workout

Warning: sexual content...skip those parts if not comfortable reading

**

Lily's POV

I wake up at four in the morning but my body thinks that I'm still in Manchester at ten in the morning. I look over at a peacefully sleeping Harry, suppressing my giggles when I hear his quiet snores.

I just gaze adoringly at Harry, watching him sleep as I think back to last night. I never felt more loved than I did after what Harry did for me. I don't know why the image of that guy at the party that touched me appeared in my mind. Maybe it was the fact that it was dark in the room and I may still be affected by what happened. However, Harry caught on quick and he didn't waste time in ridding my mind of those horrible images. He rid of everything that triggered that traumatic night. He replaced the haunting thoughts with his loving touches and words.

I feel only Harry's touch no matter what goes through my head. It's only his words from last night that I think about to know that I'm going to be okay.

Once again, Harry does something that makes me feel even more loved than I ever have before but it also made me fall more in love with him.

I can't go back to sleep for the life of me and I know that Harry won't be waking up for hours. I carefully get out of bed and fix the blanket over Harry. The bear catches my eye and I smile as I grab it and hug it against my chest.

I want to take a shower but I don't want to wake Harry. I can't really go out by myself. I know nothing about Lima and I know I'd get lost. The other boys are most likely sleeping so I don't even have anyone to hang out with.

An idea comes to mind and I go to my bag and change into a sports bra and yoga pants. I'm a girl. Of course I packed workout clothes. I always make sure I'm prepared for anything, especially when I'm travelling.

I change in the bathroom and tie my hair into a ponytail before I go back out to the room and leave a note for Harry telling him that I would be in the hotel gym. I leave the bear right beside Harry and I smile when Harry subconsciously grabs at it and hugs it tightly, not even slightly waking up.

I quietly leave the room, grabbing the spare key card and find my way to the gym. Seeing as it's 4:30 in the morning, I'm the only one there. I'm not complaining. No one can hear me dying trying to catch my breath.

I plug in my earphones to my iPod and put on my workout playlist as I sit down on the mats and start stretching. After I stretch, I do cardio on the treadmill, the bike and the stairmaster. A couple of people have now joined me but I pay no mind to them and they don't pay mind to me. I lie down on the mat and I start to do crunches and sit-ups. I close my eyes, trying to focus on working through the pain.

I start to do my post-workout stretches, making sure I don't strain any muscles. I stand up and bend down to touch my toes to stretch my hamstrings when I feel someone behind me, grabbing my hips.

Out of reflex, I stand up and swing my arm back.

"OW! F.uck!"

I gasp when I turn around and realize that it's Harry. I take off my earphones and walk right up to him.

"Harry, oh my gosh. I'm so sorry. I-I didn't know it was you. You shouldn't have snuck up on me like that!"

He's rubbing the side of his head, where I had swung at him. I lean against his body and rest my hands on his hips.

"I called for you but you didn't hear me and you were bent over like that so I couldn't help but make my presence known."

I roll my eyes and smack him as a smirk appears on his face.