Chapter 149 - Red

Please read author's note at the end

**

Lily's POV

"You can breathe now, baby."

I release a shaky breath, only to grip onto Harry's arm even tighter. The plane had just taken off from the airport and seeing as how I've only flown just the one other time when I went to Amsterdam with Ed, I'm still a little bit scared to be up in the air.

And the flight to Amsterdam was nothing compared to this flight to Toronto. For one, that flight was only one hour long. This one is eight hours. But the part that scares me the most is that we're going to be flying over the ocean.

Harry had to switch seats with me because I was originally supposed to sit by the window. I'm just glad that we're sitting in first class because I don't know how I'd be if I was in economy with so many other people. I know I'd feel claustrophobic.

We were actually supposed to be flying in Harry's private jet and I had tried to hide my anxiety but I knew that he had noticed. I was incredibly nervous to fly all the way to North America in a small jet. I just imagined being blown over by the smallest gust of wind.

I had almost gotten away with hiding it from Harry but I was caught when I had accidentally left my laptop open to when I had searched up whether it was safe to fly over the Atlantic Ocean on a private jet.

Harry wouldn't even let me have another say before he had called his manager and asked to have our flight changed to commercial.

And now, he we are, flying away from London, away from the UK, the only country apart from a couple of others in Europe that I've been to.

I wait a few more minutes before the plane starts to stabilize, a couple of instances of turbulence making my heart drop and hold my breath until I finally feel calm enough to open my eyes.

Harry had been rubbing my arm and placing kisses on the top of my head the entire time, waiting patiently. I loosen my grip on his arm and take a deep breath before I pull away slightly and look up at Harry.

"I'm sorry. You probably wish you stowed me away with the luggage."

He gives me a small smile and pulls up the armrest from between us before leaning in and giving me a soft kiss.

"Of course not. Trust me, I was just like you for the first few times I flew. I completely understand. We'll just watch movies the entire time to take your mind off of it."

I just nod and smile up at him before he plays around with the TV in front of us and chooses a movie. He asks the flight attendant for a couple of blankets and he fixes it over the both of us. He pulls out a couple of earphones from his bag and plugs it into the TV and hands it over to me.

I put them on and Harry puts his arm around me, pulling me against him.

His idea seemed to work because, after watching four movies and the attendant's voice came on over the PA system to tell us to put on our seatbelts (which I didn't even take off), I realize that I had forgotten that we were even on a plane.

It had felt like we were back in Harry's house watching the movies in his living room.

The flight may be almost over but one of the things I'm most scared about is almost approaching.

Landing.

Harry instantly notices my change in mood because he pulls me closer, letting me rest my head in the crook of his neck. I'm about to take off my earphones but he tells me to leave them on. He pulls them out of the TV and plugs it into his phone. He plays around with it for a while until I hear Blackbird by The Beatles playing in my ears, completely drowning out any outside noise.