Chapter 104 - Where We Are

EXTRA LONG CHAPTER! :)

PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END

Also, listen to Tenerife Sea by Ed Sheeran when the song comes up in this chapter and just imagine it EXACTLY how I describe it. You will cry
**

Lily's POV

"Harry! Let me go! I'll be right back!" I laugh as I try to pull away from Harry.

Ashton and his band just left to get ready to go on stage. That was my cue to go and find my way to the front of the stage so I can watch them. However, Harry wasn't too happy that I had to leave him while he stayed here with the other lads to do their vocal exercises.

He was pretending to be deep in conversation with Louis as he kept just one hand around my wrist. I'm pulling as hard as I can and even use my other hand to try and pry his fingers open but he's so much too strong for me.

"Harry Edward Styles, let me go!" I whine. I don't even care that Louis and the other lads laugh and stare at us. I'm sure they're more than used to mine and Harry's behaviour and how we are when we're together.

I can see him holding back a smirk as he still pretends to be talking to Louis, even though Louis is still smiling and looking back and forth between the two of us. I try to pull again but his grip just tightens, but not enough to hurt.

I groan and throw my head back in playful frustration. I didn't want to miss the beginning of Ashton's set. This is the first time I'm going to see them so I want to make sure that I catch the entire show.

I look over at Harry again and I know that I need to get away soon. I'm not sure if he's actually going to make me stay here and miss Ashton's set or if he's just going to wait until the last second to let me go but I don't want to risk it.

I pull again but this time, I drop down and fall back to lie down on the floor, causing Harry to be yanked towards me.

"Let me go!" I whine again. Harry laughs and stands over me, hunched over me as he keeps his hand around my wrist. I swing my other arm over my face, covering my eyes.

"Alright," he laughs. "Stop being a baby. Get up."

He pulls me up and I open my eyes to see amusement on his face. He lets go of my wrist but he puts both his arms around my waist and pulls me to him.

"Come back as soon as it's done," he mumbles before he sticks out his bottom lip in a pout.

I smile and roll my eyes. "I will. I'll run back if I have to."

A smile spreads across his face before he leans down and gives me a quick kiss. I return his smile and even give him another quick kiss before we pull away.

"I'll see you in a bit," I say.

"See you."

I turn around and head to the door.

"Lily, wait up!"

I turn my head and see Louise walking over to me, Carla walking behind her.

"We'll go with you."

I wait for them and, together, we make our way out to the stadium floor.

"So, Carla, how are you liking your internship so far?" I ask, attempting to start a conversation. I also feel like I need to get to know her so I stop feeling uneasy around her.

She looks up at me and gives me a shy smile. "I love it. Louise is the best mentor I could as for."

Louise's smile widens. "Thanks, love. You're an amazing student. I had one before and she was the most annoying person I've ever met. She was a know-it-all and kept saying that she knew everything. Even though I know you're smart, I like that you actually want to learn. You're already my favourite student."