Chapter 99 - Peru

Lily's POV

"Yeah, she's still sleeping. I'll tell her to call you once she wakes up."

I start to waken when I hear El's voice coming from somewhere in my room. The memories from last night start to come flooding back into my mind. As soon as the image of that guy on top of me flashes through my vision, I quickly push it away as I feel myself about to throw up.

I open my eyes, letting the blinding light push away every image in my head. I slowly sit up and look around my room to see El standing by the door, leaning against the frame. She pushes herself off and makes her way to me, sitting on the end of my bed.

"How are you?"

I rub the sleep from my eyes and take a deep breath. "I...I don't know. I'm okay, I guess. Um...who was that on the phone?"

I knew that she was talking about me to whoever was on the phone. And I have a pretty good guess at who it was.

She looks away and looks down at the phone in her hands. It's my phone. She slowly hands it to me and I take it.

"It was Harry. He's been calling non-stop since last night. I told him that you were sleeping. I...I didn't know if you wanted me to tell him what happened so I just told him that you would call him when you wake up."

I nod as I unlock my phone and look through my call log. 12 missed calls since last night. The time shows that he first tried calling when I was still at the party. That means it was before his show. I'm sure that he had called after...what had happened because I don't remember hearing my phone ringing.

I scroll through the call log and see that he's called ever since then and up until eight this morning. That means that he was calling ever since his show ended.

I go to my messages and see seven texts from him.

*Are you okay?*

*Why aren't you answering?*

*I'm just worried. Please call me back once you see this*

The rest of the texts are all asking me to call him or asking me what's happening. He must've been worrying like crazy. I know him. I know he probably thought of the worst scenario he could think of.

"Are you going to tell him?" El asks me, breaking me from my thoughts.

Do I want to tell him? He's just going to freak out. He'll get angry. I know he will. I reassured him just last night that I would be safe at the party. I told him that I would stay with El or Marcus or any of the others.

He's going to be pissed.

"I...I don't know. I'm scared to."

"Lily," I can hear the judgment in her tone. "You know what's going to happen if he finds out."

I sigh. "I know. I...I'm just worried he's going to do something stupid like fly here and find that guy or...or prevent me from going to more parties or even going out by myself. He's doing so well with the whole jealousy thing, I don't want to give him a reason to take ten steps back again."

"So what are you going to do?"

"I don't know. Maybe I'll just tell him when he comes back for their show here."

She sighs. "Alright. I mean, I can't tell you what to do. I just hope it's the right decision. You should call him soon though. He's been calling me non-stop and he's getting really worried about you."

I nod. "I will. I'll call him right now."

"Alright. I'll just be in the living room." She stands up and leaves my room, closing the door behind her.