Chapter 102 - Rehearsals

Harry's POV

"Wow, it's beautiful."

I can't take my eyes off of Lily as she gazes everywhere around us. Her eyes brighten everywhere she looks as we walk in downtown Lima and I can't take my eyes away from her. I've kept my fingers clasped with hers as she walks slightly ahead of me in excitement, even when she stops at a vendor's booth to look at intricate souvenirs.

We have a team of security with us, keeping paparazzi and fans a safe distance away from us. I take a few pictures with the fans but eventually I get the security to politely tell them that I can't since I want to enjoy my time with Lily.

She leaves tomorrow. I have to make the most of our time together.

We continue to walk downtown and when I'm able to occasionally pull my gaze away from her, I look around me and understand why Lily was so mesmerized. Lima is beautiful. The weather is perfect. This day is perfect.

Lily stops at another vendor's booth and I reluctantly let go so she can look at the jewelry.

"I want to get something for El. I felt bad that she couldn't come with me."

I stand beside her and hang my arm loosely around her shoulders as I look down at the jewelry. She looks closely at a bunch of them and eventually picks a pair of earrings and a bracelet for El. As she's paying for her purchases, something catches my eyes. I pick up the small charm and knew that it was the perfect one to add to Lily's bracelet.

I pick up a random ring that I found the nicest out of the others and stand beside Lily as I wait to pay. I didn't want her to see the charm yet. I want to wait until the perfect moment. That's why I picked up a random ring so she thinks that it's the only thing I'm buying. Lily stands by the side, making sure that she got everything so I quickly pay for the charm and the ring.

I put them safely in my pocket before I walk up to Lily, grabbing her hand before we continue walking down the street.

"Did you want to get lunch?" I ask as Lily leans against me and places her free hand and clasps my wrist. I realize why when I see that the number of paparazzi has now doubled since we first stepped out of the hotel.

"Sure," she answers.

"How about this one?" I nod towards the very first restaurant that we approach, wanting to get Lily away from what I can tell is making her anxious.

I open the door for her and we step inside. The sounds of the cameras and the shouting is quickly muffled when the door closes behind us. We're led to a table and I sit beside Lily instead of in front of her. She smiles sweetly at me as I move my chair closer to her and I instantly smile back.

I take my hand and brush her hair behind her ear and she leans in and places a sweet kiss on my lips. I lay my arm on the back of her chair and she starts to look through the menu.

Our waiter walks up to our table just to take our drink order before we're left alone again. Lily continues to look through the menu as I just watch her and lightly brush my hand through her hair. She's not even curious about my actions. This is natural for us now. We always find each other absentmindedly giving light touches to the other. Most of the time it's me doing it to her.

Our waiter comes back with our drinks and takes out a pen and notepad.

"What would you like to order?"

Lily looks up at him with a polite smile. "I'll have the ravioli, please."

He writes down her order before he turns to me.

"I'll have the same."

He nods. "Alright. Thank you."

I hand both of our menus to him before he walks away.