Chapter 108 - Reminder

*STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT!* Please skip if not comfortable reading

**

Lily's POV

We rush past the crowd in front of the hotel and I let Harry pull me behind him towards the elevator. I can see Harry fidgeting in his spot as he pushes the button and while we wait for the elevator. He stares up at the slowly changing number over us, waiting for it to reach the first floor.

The entire ride home, Harry had had his hand on my thigh. His grip was tight on the steering wheel and I noticed that he was driving a little bit over the speed limit. I know that I'm feeling impatient myself but Harry was even more so.

Finally, the elevator opened and Harry tugged me inside. The doors closed behind us, and the second that I pressed the button for our floor, Harry grabs my waist and turns me around, pushing me against the wall.

"Har-"

His lips crash on mine before I can even ask him what he's doing. He pushes himself against me, his hands tangling in my hair as I finally start kissing him back. My hands roam his chest before they settle around his neck. He turns his head to deepen the kiss, his tongue darting in soon after and swiping against mine.

My bottom lip is taken in between his teeth and I moan out loud before I take the opportunity to catch my breath. His lips move to my neck, nipping and sucking without stopping for even one second. My breaths come out in harsh pants as I force my eyes to open. I watch our reflection on the mirror on the opposite wall, my flushed cheeks and swollen, red lips, and Harry's back, muscles moving fluidly against his shirt as he continues to kiss my neck.

"H-Harry...cam...cameras..." That's all I can get to come out of my mouth. I know there are security cameras in here. It's a 5-star hotel. I know that they have confidentiality policies where they can't disclose any information whatsoever about their guests but it still makes me slightly uneasy.

Harry doesn't seem to listen to me or he doesn't care because his lips don't lessen in pressure at all. One of his hands moves down to rest on my waist, gripping it and pulling me closer to him. My eyes flutter closed against my will and I bite my lip to suppress my moans.

"Harry..."

I try to get his attention but still, it doesn't work.

I'm about to attempt to push him off but the elevator dings and the doors open. My eyes dart open just as Harry grabs my hand and pulls me out. He rushes towards his room and opens it in record time. The door just barely closes before he pushes me once again against the wall. He places his lips on mine again and now that we're in the privacy of his room, I instantly kiss him back.

My hands trail up to his hair, tugging on them and earning a throaty groan from Harry. He detaches his lips from mine, letting me catch my breath. His hands move up and pushes his jacket from my shoulders, letting it fall onto the floor by my feet.

His lips trail down my neck, my chest. His hands roam my waist as he continues to move down my body until he's down on his knees. He kisses my stomach through my dress as his hands move down to the back of my legs, gently running his fingertips against my skin.

The entire time, I look down at him, my breaths coming out harshly as I try to keep my eyes open. When he opens his eyes and looks up at me through his eyelashes, my knees almost buckle. He pulls back slightly, locking his gaze with mine as his hands disappear underneath my dress. He bites his bottom lip before he releases it and licks it with his tongue.

I feel his fingertips graze further up my legs, up to my hips and then roaming around my waist before they move back down to trace along the top of my panties. My mouth starts to go dry from the harshness of my breathing and when I lick my lips, I feel him hook his fingers into the sides of my panties. He looks at me, silently asking for permission and when I squirm under his touch, he takes that as my consent and he slowly starts tugging the thin fabric down my legs. His eyes never leave mine as he pulls them off completely and I carefully step out of them, kicking them gently out of the way.