Chapter 139 - Kisses

Lily's POV

"By the way, I called my parents this morning and they said that we can visit them on Friday," I tell Harry.

He looks up from his menu, sitting across from me at the restaurant just across from the Eye. We decided to eat before we went to our spot.

"Sure. No problem. Are we just going for the day or did you want to stay for a night?"

I smile at him. "If you would like, we can stay for the night so I can show you around my hometown. I can show you where Ed and I went to school and we where we hung out. I can even show you where I had my first kiss."

Harry grimaces. "I don't really want to see where you had your first kiss with Mark."

I roll my eyes at him before I tilt my head and raise an eyebrow at him. "Actually, Marcus wasn't my first kiss. A boy named Benjamin was when I was six years old."

Harry laughed, shaking his head in amusement. "Started early, did you? And what happened after your first kiss with Benjamin?"

"Well, he promised that we would get married one day and we'd live in a chocolate house."

I smile with Harry and he reaches over and takes my hand, holding it in front of him as he plays with my fingers.

"Hm, maybe I need to find this Benjamin fellow and let him know that you're mine now. He promised you a chocolate house but I can get you two."

I laugh, resting my elbow on the table and my chin on my hand as I gaze at Harry.

"Well, seeing as how he kissed Suzie Mason the very next day and promised her the same thing, I'd say that you have nothing to worry about anymore."

He feigns sympathy, placing his hand over his heart. "My poor Lily, had her heart broken at the young age of six. You must've been devastated."

"Very. I was so angry that I coloured outside of the lines of my colouring book. It was a rough night."

Harry laughed loudly, catching a few people's attention but he didn't seem to care.

"My baby!" he exclaims, still laughing. "Did you still want me to find him and set him straight for breaking your heart?"

I playfully roll my eyes, biting my lip in an attempt to hide my smile. "I'm okay. I got over it when my dad took me for ice cream the next day. Plus, I have you now."

I bat my eyelashes at him and then he leans over and gives me a quick kiss.

"And now you just promised me two chocolate houses. I'm holding you that, by the way."

He chuckles as he sits back in his seat and takes my hand in both of his once again. Suddenly, he looks around our table and next thing I know, he's picking up his chair and putting it onto the left side.

I smile at him, linking my arm through his as he sits down beside me. He leans in and gives me another kiss and now that he's closer to me, he kisses me longer. Our lips don't move and when he pulls away, he only leans back an inch, our foreheads pressed together.

"I would make an entire chocolate city just for you."

My smile widens. "Hm, how about an entire world?"

He brushes his lips against mine, making my entire body tingle. "I'd make you an entire universe."

"That would be very hard to resist. I think I'd be enjoying my chocolate universe too much to pay attention to you."

"Then screw the chocolate universe."

I giggle as I play with the ends of his hair.

"How the hell did we even get to this topic?" he asks, pulling away slightly until I can look at him again.