Chapter 94 - Old Friends

Lily’s POV

“I have to go,” I giggle. I try to push off of the side of Harry’s car but he just pushes me back, pressing me against the door.

“No.”

“Harry,” I whine. “It’s getting late. I’m going to be so tired tomorrow.”

He nudges his face into my neck, his lips grazing my skin. “You’re always tired in the morning.”

I smack his shoulder. “You’re funny.”

He starts to kiss my neck, his tongue occasionally swiping across my skin. I bite my lip to suppress my moans, mostly because I know that if I make any sound, it’ll just motivate Harry to keep going. Even though I want this right now, I can’t. I really do have to go soon. It’s a four-hour drive and it’s almost 9pm.

I am definitely going to be tired tomorrow.

I attempt to push him off but he just presses me harder against the car.

“Harry, you already had your ten minutes,” I laugh.

He really did. It was quick. Too quick. But it was definitely one of the best ten minutes of my life.

My comment doesn’t affect him at all. If anything, it just urges him on.

I know I need to take matter into my own hands if I want to stop this. So I do. I take his face in between my hands and push his head up before I smash my lips to his. I kiss him hard, totally catching him off guard and I take that opportunity to push him off of me.

I laugh as I quickly turn around, opening the car door and hopping in. I close the door just as Harry takes a step towards the car. A smile is etched on his face as I turn on the car and open the window.

“Very funny.” He rests his arms on the door and leans in.

“If I didn’t do that, I’d be here all night.” I lean in and give him a quick kiss.

“What’s wrong with that?” Now it’s his turn to lean in and give me a kiss.

I laugh as I pull away. “I have school tomorrow. And you have a flight in the morning.”

He shrugs. “I can just sleep on the plane.”

I roll my eyes. “Well, you can sleep on the plane but I can’t sleep in class.”

“Yes, you can. It’s easy. Just put your head down on the desk and close your eyes. Listening to the teacher will help. It’ll put you right to sleep.”

I laugh. “You’re funny.” I sigh. “I really have to go.”

Harry pouts and looks around the car. “Take care of my car, okay?”

“Don’t worry, I will.”

He pats the steering wheel. “Car, take care of my baby, okay? Keep her safe from those psycho drivers out there, even those she’s one herself.”

“Hey!” I smack his arm as he laughs.

“I’m kidding.”

Suddenly, he leans his entire upper body into the car through the window and kisses me. I take my hands and rest them on the back of his neck, pulling him closer. I relish in this moment. Who knows when I’ll get to kiss him again any time soon?

Surprisingly, Harry pulls away but he leaves multiple kisses on my lips. He leans back with a sad smile on his face.

“Have a safe drive. Call me when you get home. Okay?”