Chapter 130 - Support

Harry's POV

"When do you and Lily plan on coming over for Christmas?"

I look up at my mum, her question completely catching me off guard.

"Oh...um, I...I'm not sure," I stutter. "We haven't talked about it yet."

My mum's face falls slightly, surely taking in my sudden change of mood. Her, Robin and I had just been talking about Robin's work as we sit here at this restaurant, waiting for our food.

"Oh, I'm sorry," my mum replies softly. "Silly me. It's not even November and I'm already talking about Christmas."

I know she's only playing the subject off lightly since Robin isn't aware of what's happened between Lily and I.

I give her a small smile and nod. "It's okay. I'll...I'll talk about it with Lily when I see her next and we'll plan it all out."

She shoots me an apologetic and sympathetic smile.

I look down at my phone, pretending to be busy with it to hide any signs of how the mention of Lily's name affected me. I could barely sleep last night, even though my body was tired from the show yesterday and then all the travelling I did before I arrived at my mum's house early in the morning.

My body was tired but my brain couldn't stop thinking about her last night. Throughout this entire day that I spent with my mum and Robin, hoping that it would help take my mind off of her, everything just brought me back to thoughts about Lily.

When I woke up, the first thing I smelled was her perfume on Marshmallow. For a second, I had thought that she was beside me, that her wanting a break was just part of a sick dream, a nightmare really.

However, when I had opened my eyes, she wasn't there. But when I looked over at Marshmallow, all I could think about was the night that she had given it to me, the night that she flew all the way to Peru just to talk through our issues. I remembered all the times she would hug him against her chest, and even the times I would pretend to be jealous of him because I wanted to be the one she would hold.

Everywhere I went today, it somehow managed to remind me of her. It's not that I don't want to. It just hurts. The worst part is the fact that I should be with her right now. We'd have the flat all to ourselves. I know that if we'd be together today, we'd be talking about our issues but I know that we would be doing other things.

We'd be catching up as we stay in bed all morning, talking about anything and everything. I would have her in my arms as she rests her head on my chest, tracing the outlines of my tattoos with her fingertips.

I would be stealing kisses from her any chance I could get, even cutting her off while she's talking because I know how much it annoys her at first but then she would soon melt further into my arms and just kiss me harder.

I would be roaming my hands along her body, knowing that I wouldn't be able to keep my hands to myself after not seeing her for days.

I would be telling her all of the new jokes I've made up, making her laugh and tell me that she thinks they're horrible even though I know she loves them.

She would be wearing just my shirt as we finally force ourselves out of bed to get something to eat and I know that I would still be unable to keep my hands off of her. She would be making us lunch and I would just be standing behind her with my arms around her waist, watching her as she cooks. I know I would just be looking at the look of concentration on her face, knowing that I enjoy watching her.

Even when we would eat, I know that it would just take us longer than normal when we steal even more kisses from each other, our food soon being forgotten.