Chapter 145 - Christmas

Harry's POV

"Babe! Wake up! It's Christmas!"

I'm pulled from my sleep when I feel someone straddling my body and jumping up and down. I groan as I look up and force my eyes open. As my vision clears, I see Lily sitting on top of me, a beaming smile gracing her face.

My mind goes blank for a second as I take in the view in front of me, Lily in my shirt with her tousled bed hair and the morning sun shining into my room behind her, giving her a breathtaking glow.

"Merry Christmas, Harry." Her smile never leaves her face and, as I continue to look at her, I can't help the one spreading across mine.

"Merry Christmas, my love."

I know how much she likes me calling her that and I can see it when I see her eyes brighten even more.

Even though it's Christmas, I now don't want to leave my bed. We had a great time last night with my parents. We had a nice dinner with Gemma and her new boyfriend, Michal. It was a quiet night, one that we finished off with a movie where everyone fell asleep halfway through except for me.

Gemma had left with Michal afterwards and then my parents woke up and went to bed. I had carried Lily up to my room and we both had fallen asleep right away. And now, here we are on Christmas morning, starting the day off exactly as I want it to, with Lily right beside me.

"What are you smiling about, little monkey?" I ask as I see her bite her lip to hide her smile.

She shrugs as she shakes her head. "I'm just really excited for this Christmas. I mean, I already love Christmas as it is but...I'm just really happy to be spending it with you."

I place my hands on either sides of her face and pull her down to me, pressing her lips against mine. Her hair falls over her shoulder, falling onto my face and neck, tickling me.

I kiss her slowly, dragging my lips across hers tenderly to make sure she feels everything that I am. Her hands glide up my chest and wraps around the back of my neck, pulling me up closer to her. Giving her one more gentle kiss, I pull her face up and smile at her, my eyes quickly darting down to look at hers.

"I can't imagine spending today any differently that we are right now. I wouldn't have it any other way."

Her smile widens before she leans down and gives me one more sweet kiss, sitting up right after.

"Well, then I wish that every day was Christmas." She runs her hands slowly up and down my bare chest and stomach as mine rubs along her thighs.

Stretching my body to wake myself up fully, I sit up and rest my hands on her waist, pressing my body against hers as her hands tangle in my hair. Unable to resist, I lean in and kiss her again. I can never get enough of her kisses. If it was possible, I'd never let my lips leave hers.