Chapter 24 - Hair Cut

Harry's POV

The sight that I see in front of me the second that I open my eyes is enough to convince myself that I could wake up to this every day.

Lily is peacefully sleeping in my arms, her hand lightly resting on my chest. We spent most of the night talking until she started passing out. But I didn't want her to sleep yet so I kept tickling her. But then she threatened to sleep on the couch so I let her sleep while I stayed awake and watched her.

And now, I'm looking at her again and it instantly wakes me up. I take a few moments just to take in every inch of her skin and her hair. I see her eyes moving slightly, letting me know that she's dreaming.

After a while, I start to long for her eyes to open and meet mine so I lightly run my fingers through her hair. She stirs in her sleep until her eyes flutter open before she closes them again with a groan. She buries her face deeper into the crook of my neck and hugs me tighter.

"What time is it?" she asks, her breath against my skin giving me goosebumps.

I glance over at the clock on the side table. "10:30."

"Too early," she mumbles.

I laugh. "Oh, come on. I have a fun day planned for us since we have to tell Ed tomorrow and he possibly rip my head off."

She giggles and then sighs. "Five more minutes."

I sigh dramatically. "Alright." I spend the next five minutes rubbing my arm across her arm and humming Last First Kiss to her.

Finally, she pulls her head up and rests it on top of her hand that's placed on my chest. She looks at me with a smile.

"I'm awake now," she says.

"Good." I smile back at her before I lean in a give her a quick kiss.

"So, what do you have planned today?"

"It's a surprise."

She pouts. "Can you please tell me?"

I laugh and shake my head. "Nope."

She groans before she sits up. "Fine." She stretches and I take the opportunity to watch her exposed stomach as her shirt rises up.

"Eyes up here, you."

I snap my eyes up at her face with a slight blush but she's smirking at me, letting me know that she wasn't upset about it.

"I'm going to go take a shower," she says as she slides off of the bed. She stands up and stretches again and I use all of my self-control to keep my eyes where they should be. She goes over to her closet and pulls out some clothes and then starts making her way out the door.

"I'll get the first part of my surprise ready while you're in the shower." I get up from the bed and stretch and I see her look over her shoulder to give me a smile.

"Alright, see you soon." She goes into the bathroom and closes it behind her. I go into the kitchen and start pulling out the ingredients needed to make pancakes. I place them on the counter and then find all of the supplies that we'd need.

I decide to sit and wait for her until she finishes with her shower so I pull out my phone to pass time. I go on my Twitter and go through my feed for a while until I go to my interactions and answer some of the fans' questions. I'm in a good mood right now so I even follow some of them.

I'm going through my feed again and some tweets catch my eye. A lot of them seem to be talking about Lily. Some pleasant, but most, not so much.

I know that Lily has some insecurities after she was cheated on so it bothered me that people were saying these things about her when they even didn't know her. I just wish that I could erase all of the hate so that Lily wouldn't see them.