Chapter 143 - Backseat

*smut warning*

Lily's POV

"Mum! I'm going to take Harry around town. Show him around. We'll be back later."

I quickly tug Harry behind me, trying to avoid any chances of anything stopping us from our plan. My parents are sitting in the living room, watching a movie and they look up at us in confusion.

"Oh...um, alright. Don't be out too late."

All I can manage is a smile and a nod as we reach the front door. We rush to get our coats on and Harry barely has a chance to button it up before I take his hand and pull him outside.

"Someone's eager," he chuckles as I close the door.

I raise an eyebrow at him and cross my arms. "Oh, so you don't want to anymore?"

I hold back my smirk when the one on his face disappears completely.

"Alright, then, let's go back inside," I add. I make a show of reaching out for the doorknob but he grabs my waist from behind and carries me to the car.

I laugh in his arms and then I squeal when I feel him bite gently on the back of my neck.

"Get in the car now," he growls as he puts me down beside the car. He turns me around before swooping down and giving me a hard kiss.

I pull away and playfully glare at him. "Be nice."

He bites his lips, holding back a smile, surely trying to remain intimidating. But he's as intimidating as a puppy with a butterfly on its nose.

"Will you pretty please get in the car?"

I roll my eyes with a smile before I turn around and step inside. He walks around and gets inside the driver's side.

"So, where are we headed?" he asks as he backs out of the driveway.

I guided him around town, knowing the perfect place to bring us. With the vast amount of fields in Framlingham, I bring us to one on the outskirts of town, practically in the middle of nowhere with no signs of houses within a mile radius. I tell Harry to pull over behind the edge of the trees, hiding us from any possible people driving past us.

There are no streetlights around us so we're completely hidden in the shadows of the trees.

"How's this?" I ask.

I can just make out Harry's face from the moonlight but I can clearly see the smile on his face. He suddenly takes off his seatbelt before he leans in and takes the back of my neck, pulling me to him to connect our lips.

"It's perfect," he mumbles against the kiss.

I try to keep up with the urgent movements of his lips as I take off my seatbelt and lean even closer to him. His hands tug everywhere, basically pulling me into his seat. However, with the centre console in between us, I can tell that he's just as frustrated that it's getting in our way as I am.

I pull my lips away from his but, just like I expected, he trails them down my jaw and into my neck.

"Harry, let's...let's move to the back," I say in between gasps.

He gives only a low growl in response and I literally have to pull myself away from his hands and lips. However, the second his touch leaves me, I crave it instantly. So I quickly hop over the console and ungracefully maneuver into the back seats.

I sit down and watch as Harry follows right after me. However, with his long legs, he accidentally hits the wheel, causing the horn to beep loudly.