Chapter 48 - Amsterdam

Harry's POV

"Just text him!" I laugh. Niall and I were waiting for Liam in his driveway and Niall was starting to get a little impatient.

"Too lazy."

I shake my head and I'm about to text Liam that we were here but Niall decides to take a much more obnoxious route and leans over and slams his hand over the wheel three times, the car honk echoing around Liam's neighbourhood.

"Niall!" I swat his hand away. I can tell he's getting more impatient as I watch him getting antsy in his seat.

I start typing out a message to Liam but he appears at the front door, looking annoyed at us, most definitely because of Niall making our presence known to everyone within a mile of us.

Liam opens the car door and gets inside.

"Harry, why the hell did you honk like that?" he exclaims.

I start reversing out of the driveway. "Hey, that wasn't me. That was Niall. You know how he is when he's hungry."

I start driving on the road and turn down the radio.

"You could've just texted me."

"That's what I told him," I defend.

"No, you didn't," Niall adds.

"Yes, I did!"

"Nope."

"Okay, stop it. We haven't even been together for one minute and you two are already getting on my nerves," Liam says.

"It's a good thing we're watching a movie. No one will be allowed to talk," I say.

**

Boy, was I wrong. I place a hand over my eyes, hoping that it'll hide me from the annoyed glances being shot our way from the other people in the theatre with us. Niall commented on every scene. Every scene.

We chose to watch 22 Jump Street and at first, Niall would just laugh but then he would add his own commentary for the entire theatre to hear.

"Niall, shut up!" I forcefully whisper.

Liam was smart enough to sit away from us but I couldn't find myself to ditch Niall and leave him all by himself. However, as he continues to talk, I find myself wanting to join Liam to the side of the theatre. I'm used to Niall's talkativeness but I feel so bad for everyone else who paid to peacefully watch a movie.

Thankfully, Niall seems to calm down about halfway through the movie, only letting his infamous laugh reverberate around the theatre. I find myself laughing along with him and the rest of the audience. The movie was freaking hilarious.

Once the movie ends, we stand up and start making our way down to the exit. Liam joins us a second later.

"Hey, where'd you go?" Niall asks.

Liam's eyes widen and I bite my lip to hold back a laugh.

"Oh...I-I went to the bathroom and couldn't find my seat when I came back."

I look over at Niall and his eyebrows scrunch in confusion but then it softens. "Oh, okay. So, what do you guys want to do now?"

Liam and I exchange glances. He punches me on my arm just as I'm about to laugh. Trust gullible Niall to believe Liam's lies.

I cough, attempting to cover up the laugh. "I think I'm gonna head home. I'm a bit tired. I can drop you guys off wherever you guys want to go."

Niall and Liam decide where they want to go while my thoughts bring me back to the one that I've been trying to distract myself from. I wonder what she's doing. Is she having fun? Is she distracting herself like I am? Is she thinking of me?