Chapter 1

Awakened by the continuous roar of chickens outside, Chen Xing slowly opened his eyes. He sighed silently in his heart when he saw the khaki roof above his head and smelled the damp smell of the quilt on his body. .

    Chen Xing felt that no matter how long he had been here, he was still a little uncomfortable with the life here, not to mention that he only had three days to become Chen Xing here.

    That's right, Chen Xing is not here at all. He was originally a Z national citizen living in the 21st century. He became one of the eight inheritors of Z national cuisine at a young age, but it was a pity that he flew to the same While communicating with chefs from other countries, the plane encountered an unexpected situation that caused the plane to crash. He also changed from the original Chen Xing to the ancient'Chen Xing'.

    This Chen Xing was born to the head of the Chen family and a concubine in the mansion. Although he was also the heir of Mr. Chen, his status in the mansion was no different from that of a servant.

.What makes Chen Xing most depressed is that he not only traveled through an ancient person, but also reached a dynasty that he had never heard of, and the people here actually had three genders, men, women, and brothers. The first two are no different from the previous life, only the last one, which obviously has the appearance of a man, is capable of giving birth.

    Fortunately, the folklore here is quite sturdy. Both women and brothers have a high degree of freedom. Apart from being unable to be officials, other things can be done. If not, Chen Xing felt that he would definitely be depressed to death.

    "Chen Xing, are you up? Madam is in a bad mood these past few days, we have to go to work soon, otherwise it will be bad if we get caught by Madam's dog legs!"

.Just as Chen Xing lamented for his situation and slowly packed up his bed, he heard someone calling him outside the door, he quickly responded, hurriedly packed up and walked out of the wood room, opened the door and saw the waiting Looking at his own person, Chen Xing smiled at him, "Let's go."

    The brother named Chen Xing was named Zhou Guo. He was the housekeeper’s third child. Because of the housekeeper’s sake, he picked up some leisurely work on weekdays. When Chen Xing first came, he helped him drive away a gangster. After that, Zhou Guo became enthusiastic about him, and she liked to pull Chen Xing with him whenever she liked anything.

    Their task today is to clean the front yard.

    Zhou Guo did his job very neatly. After a while, he cleaned up the area he was responsible for. Then he picked up the broom and came to Chen Xing, pulled his sleeves, and lowered his voice and said, "Chen Xing, look at it, yes. The scholar from Gu's family, he actually came to our house."

.Hearing the excitement that Zhou Guo couldn't hide, Chen Xing raised his head and looked in the direction he was pointing, only to see a thin back in a blue scholar uniform.

    "It's a pity." Zhou Guo's voice rang in Chen Xing's ears, her tone full of regret.

    Chen Xing was a little confused when he heard the words, and didn't understand what he was sorry for, so he asked directly.

    Zhou Guo looked around and saw that there was no one else besides them. He approached Chen Xing's ear and said gossiping: "Do you know the relationship between the scholar surnamed Gu and the Chen family?"

    Chen Xing shook his head.

    Zhou Guo's eyes were full of gossip, and she excitedly said to Chen Xing: "The Gu family was originally a merchant of the rich side. The young master of the Gu family was a famous child prodigy at the beginning. The Chen family relied on being a family of the Gu family, and he insisted on making peace. Gu's family made a kiss.