Chapter 24

Chen Xing subconsciously looked in the direction where the sound came from, and was shocked after seeing the situation on the other side. I saw a street where there were not many pedestrians. At this time, a mighty line entered from the street, slowly passing by under the gaze of everyone.

    In the middle of the line were a few prison cars. On the prison cars stood the prisoners of Lai's family who were about to be sent to the execution ground. At this time, they all had numb faces, and there was no emotion on their dirty faces.

    On both sides of the prison car are officials responsible for escorting the prisoners, as well as the common people who are carrying food baskets while following the car while pulling out rotten leaves and rotten eggs and throwing them on the prison car.

    Chen Xing stared at the scene in front of him dumbfounded, looking at the dozen or so prisoners who couldn't see their true colors, and with difficulty from the inside, he recognized Lai Jiu, who was originally impossible, but at this time even more filthy than a beggar.

.Seeing that the ferocious young man who was originally arrogant and didn't put anyone in his eyes, turned into what he is now, Chen Xing's mood is especially complicated.

    As the team approached, Chen Xing could even smell the stench on the prisoners, and he couldn't help covering his nose.

    Looking at the people who seemed to be unable to smell the stench on them and were still venting their anger at this time, Chen Xing couldn't help thinking about how many bad things they did that made these people hate them so much. .

    It's just that before Chen Xing could come up with a reason, the long line passed before his eyes, leading the evildoers along with their victims, towards their final place of judgment.

    Chen Xing looked at the crowd gradually farther away. Before he could react, he heard an indifferent voice coming from the side, "Do you want to go over and take a look?"

.Chen Xing recovered from the trance, turning his head to see Gu Langzheng looking at him, his dark eyes were full of his own reflection, as if his eyes could only accommodate himself.

    Gu Lang misunderstood Chen Xing's silent behavior as he didn't hear his question just now.

    Gu Lang sighed softly, looked at the people who were not in front of him, and said warmly: "Do you want to follow along and see how they executed their torture in the end?"

    Chen Xing licked some dry lips, not knowing why, and asked in a daze, "What will happen to them?"

    Gu Lang's eyes were cold, his voice was cold, "will be sentenced to death."

    Chen Xing felt a bit cruel. He wasn't sure if he, a man who grew up in modern society, would vomit when he saw such a bloody scene. .Just when Chen Xing wanted to tell Gu Lang that he was not going, a large group of scholars walked out of the bookstore that just came out, and they hurriedly chased the prisoner's team.

    "Hurry up, I heard that the county grandfather personally presided over this time. We might be able to see the end from beginning to end now."

    "Those of us should take the county grandfather as an example. If we become officials in the future, we will definitely be a good official who is like the county grandfather who will do harm to the people."

    "Yes, if I encounter such a wicked person in the future, I will also bring them to justice like the county grandfather."

    "For such a heinous person, simply beheading is simply cheap to them."

[BL] Dressed as Substitute for Marrying Husbandजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें