Chapter 73

After a long wait, after Chen Xing and the others ate lunch hastily, Qiushi returned with the news he had inquired about.

    "How is it?" Chen Xing, who had been waiting anxiously, greeted him immediately when he saw Qiushi coming in, and asked eagerly.

    Looking at the anxious Chen Xing, Qiushi didn’t sell it. After taking a sip of tea, he immediately told the news he had heard. “It’s the head of a family named Xu in the north of the city who died. He said he ate one with us. Dinner, it’s not good when I go back. That daughter-in-law has always been pungent. After the man died, his daughter-in-law got into trouble. Everyone around knew that her man died because he ate the vegetables here."

.Speaking of this, Qiushi paused, looking at Chen Xing with an unpleasant expression in front of him, and continued: "The next morning, the woman found a group of helpers to carry her husband's body, and made trouble all the way. On the yamen."

    Chen Xing tightened his lips silently. The ancient news spread slowly, so even if the woman made such a big disturbance, he still hadn't heard the news here. But how big is a city? In a few days, the news that the woman's husband was poisoned to death by their restaurant will surely spread throughout the city, so how can their restaurant continue to open?

    Thinking of this, Chen Xing gritted his teeth. He really couldn't understand. His shop was well opened, and every ingredient was strictly controlled. How could this happen?

    Qiu Shi looked at Chen Xing with an ugly face, and hesitated to say the next thing.

.Fortunately, Chen Xing also knew that it was not the time to be motivated. After taking two deep breaths, he calmed down and looked at Qiushi next to him again. Seeing that he was hesitant to speak, he said directly: "What's the matter? Is it? If something happens, just say it to yourself."

    Qiushi no longer hesitated when he heard the words, and directly told the other news he had inquired, "Didn’t the little boss ask us to find out what the family wants? As far as I know, does it cost her husband to see a doctor? With less money, there is no decent livelihood at home.

    The most likely compensation that the family needs now is money. If we can put out enough money, it will not be impossible for them to give up the responsibility of our family. Of course, the best way is to clear the suspicion in our store, otherwise it will be troublesome if there are such things in the future! "

.Chen Xing nodded in agreement, why didn't he know this, this was just his worst plan. If it is possible, they'd better disassociate themselves from this matter, otherwise their name will always follow them. In this way, even if the store can continue to open in the future, the business will be greatly affected.

    Just when Chen Xing gathered his brains and wanted to see how the matter should be resolved is the safest way, Qiu Jiu, who was supplying the grocery store for them, also came back.

    As soon as he came in, Qiu Jiu saw Chen Xing and said, "Little boss, I went to see the shop. Their business is the same as usual, there is nothing unusual, and there are no people who come to make trouble."

    Chen Xing frowned. In this case, there are two possibilities. One is that those who have also taken the drug have not found out, so there is no situation of going to the door to make trouble. .The second is that only their store took the poisoned goods, so there is no possibility that other houses will make trouble.

    Chen Xing's heart jumped, he didn't know why, he always felt that the second possibility was right.

    Outside the Chen's small restaurant.