Chapter 116

Hearing Gu Lang's comforting words, Chen Xing nodded, which is considered to be an answer to his words.

    When Gu Lang saw this, he pulled his hand, told him to sit down, and continued to him: "Didn't you just say that you want to write and draw? Just now you are free. I will teach you to recognize the most basic tools."

    Hearing that, Chen Xing didn't care about what Miss Zhao said just now, and sat down beside Gu Lang, watching the sun shine on his side of his face, reflecting the gentle outline, and listening to his babbling introduction and painting. tool.

    In the next few days, Miss Zhao's words appeared in his mind from time to time, but because nothing happened, Chen Xing also subconsciously relaxed a little.

    On this day, Chen Xing and Gu Lang inspected all the stores together, and after making sure that everyone was very motivated, the two decided to go to the market first to see if there was anything to buy, and then go home.

.When Chen Xing and Gu Lang were contented and carrying a basket and the newly purchased ingredients, they walked home. When they passed through an alley, they suddenly felt something was wrong.

    Chen Xing was led by Gu Lang to a sudden stop. He turned his head some inexplicably to look at Gu Lang, only to see that he was looking ahead with a serious face, like a lion about to fight. .

    Chen Xing swallowed back when he wanted to ask, and looked in the direction that Gu Lang was staring at, and saw a group of young people standing there with half their faces covered. He felt a little in his heart, vaguely feeling that he had a bad feeling.

    Seeing the unkind people coming, Chen Xing took Gu Lang's arm without hesitation, and whispered: "Gu Lang, I don't think they are good people. Let's go back and walk from behind."

.Gu Lang, who had cold eyes at first, seemed to be comforted by Chen Xing. He put away his aura, then turned his head and wanted to go out together with Chen Xing.

    But as soon as I looked up, I saw that the road was blocked by a group of people who didn't know when they came. It looked like that and dressed like the group in front. It seemed that they belonged to the same group.

    Chen Xing pursed his lips, holding Gu Lang's hand and sweating constantly, his heart beating pounding. He didn't expect to see a scene that he hadn't seen in modern times, but he would actually see it in ancient times.

    The person in the front looked at the two people who were attacked by them inside and outside, and suddenly laughed, "I'm sorry, two. Who told you to offend people who shouldn't offend, I also follow orders."

    After speaking, the man raised his hand and yelled, "Come on, the boss said, it's okay to kill the disabled. Give me a hurry, lest someone will come later."

.Looking at the people running towards them holding wooden sticks, Chen Xing knew that they were unavoidable. He held the back basket behind him in his arms and said towards Gu Lang: "I will make a gap later. Come out, you take the opportunity to call someone."

    Gu Lang, who was staring at the group of people's movements, turned to look at him after hearing Chen Xing's words, his eyes were extremely complicated, "You..."

    Chen Xing could not hear the words behind, because the first person to rush in front had already ran in front of him. He pointed the back basket in his hand at the head of the visitor and slammed it over, and then used it. With full strength, he kicked the man next to him in the chest.