Chapter 89

Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing, who was awkward and unwilling to endure it for his own sake, reached out his hand and touched his head, and said warmly, "Okay, let's go and see what they are going to do over there. There is nothing to be afraid of when we are together."

    "Yeah." Hearing Gu Lang's words, Chen Xing nodded fiercely at him. He felt that Gu Lang was right. As long as they were together, there was nothing to be afraid of.

    Soothing Chen Xing, who was a little uneasy, Gu Lang looked down at the letter, his eyes full of irony, then lightly sneered, and then quickly looked away.

    The appointment date in the letter from the Chen family was three days later, and it was set for dinner. Therefore, Chen Xing and the others did not stop and did not open the business.

.Even though he didn't like the Chen family, but had decided to go, Chen Xing still took the posture of going as a guest, returned to the Gu family, took a shower, and prepared to change into clean clothes.

    It’s just that Chen Xing still got into trouble when he picked up the clothes. Gu Lang originally took the clothes. He said that he had placed them in the basement of the old mansion and was not found by anyone who was robbed behind. If they didn’t wear them, then It's a pity to be bitten by a mouse. It just so happened that they were going to Chen's house this time, and it was just right for them to wear them out.

    Chen Xing didn’t know what material the clothes were made of, but felt that the price was definitely high when they were made. Otherwise, the clothes won’t last for so long, and they will look like brand new ones. The most important thing is that the materials are cold to the touch. , Supple and silky, even faintly reflecting the light.

.Chen Xing felt that from this dress alone, he could get a glimpse of the wealth of the Gu family at the beginning, but now those wealth has become a glimpse, leaving only infinite emotion for future generations.

    But these are not the issues that Chen Xing needs to care about now. What he is most concerned about is how to wear this dress, because this dress has three layers, and each layer looks like it is worn outside, and he really wants to wear it outside. Let him I don't even know where to start.

    Just as Chen Xing stared at those pieces of clothes for a while, his room door was knocked suddenly, followed by Gu Lang's familiar warm voice, "Stars, are you alright?"

    Knowing that Gu Lang was here, Chen Xing's eyes lit up, as if he had seen a savior, and hurriedly shouted out: "I don't know how to wear this dress, can you come in and help me wear it!"

.As soon as Chen Xing said these words, there was a silence outside the door, as if the human voice that appeared just now was just his hallucination.

    Just when Chen Xing wondered why Gu Lang didn’t speak, Gu Lang’s slightly awkward voice resounded outside the door, as if it was squeezed out between the teeth, "Although we are married, this is still the case. Some are not appropriate."

    Chen Xing felt a little strange when he heard this voice. Isn't it just to help put on a dress? It's not suitable there. Are there so many particularities among their boys?

    But soon, Chen Xing suddenly remembered that he is no longer in the original world. He is not a man here, but a fertile brother with a male appearance. What he said just now is equivalent to a woman inviting a man in to help him dress, and the ambiguity between them is self-evident.

.Thinking of this, Chen Xing's face immediately turned red, and he squatted outside and said, "Yes, it's a bit inappropriate. You still don't want to come in."