Chapter 31

Chen Xing felt the force of Gu Lang touching the top of his head, and his heart began to beat uncontrollably. In a quiet room, this sound is so obvious.

    Chen Xing stared at Gu Lang stupidly, unable to say anything for a while.

    It wasn't until Gu Lang suddenly let out a chuckle that Chen Xing suddenly came back to his senses. He lowered his head a little shyly, and began to spit in his heart the idiot behavior that he had been staring at Gu Lang just now. How could he behave like that? Stupid, like an idiot who has never seen the world.

    Seeing Chen Xing secretly annoyed, Gu Lang looked at him with a gaze full of pampering, and did not do anything to make him uncomfortable. He just stared at him softly and said, "Okay, we are ready to start. Bar."

    Hearing Gu Lang say this, Chen Xing quickly replied: "Ah, well, let's start."

.After finishing speaking, he ran to the desk first, staring at the white paper on it with piercing eyes, making a posture to learn.

    Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing hurriedly running away, and inexplicably thought he was a little cute. He put his hand against the corner of his lips to prevent him from laughing again, otherwise Chen Xing would definitely become angry again, so he should not tease him anymore. Him.

    Gu Lang adjusted his emotions, walked to Chen Xing with a serious face, picked up the book on the table just now, and said to him: "Okay, let's start learning."

    Chen Xing was a little embarrassed facing Gu Lang, but he was not as embarrassed as he was just now. Hearing what he said, he nodded gently, waiting for him to start teaching.

.Gu Lang picked up the book and opened it in front of Chen Xing, so that Chen Xing could read the text inside. Then he pointed to the first one and said, "This book is for enlightenment by major families. How many basic people are the most suitable textbooks. Later, I will teach you a word, and you can write a word on paper. Today we only learn five words. When you learn them all, we will have more next time. Learn some."

    Gu Lang's voice was like a breeze blowing the leaves, calming Chen Xing's impetuous heart. He nodded towards Gu Lang and responded softly, "Yeah."

    Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing who was ready, and curled the corners of his lips, "Then let's start. You see, this word is recognized as'I', this word means..., the reason it is like this is... …"

.In a gentle tone, Gu Lang began to explain the meaning of the word to Chen Xing. At first, Chen Xing was a little uncomfortable because of the close distance between them, but as Gu Lang's story became more and more exciting, he began to say I was immersed in it little by little, and even listened with gusto.

    When Gu Lang finished telling the story derived from the word, he seemed to be a little fascinated. Chen Xing, who couldn't recover for a long time, stretched out his hand and flicked his forehead, and said warmly as he stared at him with pain. :"Understand?"

    Chen Xing clutched his aching forehead, feeling that Gu Lang had treated him as a child, and told him a story before going to bed. If he couldn't understand it, wouldn't he be sorry for Gu Lang's good intentions?

    So, Chen Xing looked at Gu Lang and nodded, and whispered, "I understand."

.Gu Lang looked at him with a slight smile in his eyes. At this time, looking at him with a bulging appearance, the smile on his face became stronger, "Okay, let's write."

    Looking at him, Chen Xing nodded, took a deep breath, picked up the brush placed on the table, looked serious, and held the pen in a correct posture.