Chapter 62

After making up his mind, Chen Xing calculated the benefits in recent days. After excluding the cost, there was still a lot of profit. He took part of the money and quickly customized a lot of ceramic pots and utensils for wine making.

    Only after all these things were prepared, Chen Xing began to worry about another matter again.

    Gu Lang sat behind the desk and warmed up the book. Seeing Chen Xing holding his head with a sad expression, he gently put down the book in his hand and said warmly, "But what's the trouble?"

    "Huh?" Chen Xing was very absorbed in thinking about things, so he didn't come back to his senses the first time Gu Lang asked, and he looked at him with a confused expression on his chin.

    Looking at Chen Xing's ignorant appearance, Gu Lang only thought it was a little cute, so he repeated the question with patience, "I think you have been worried for a long time, but what difficulties have you encountered?"

.Hearing Gu Lang's question, Chen Xing scratched his head with embarrassment. Some wondered if he was too obvious, but he honestly expressed his concerns, "I want to make more fruit wine." Come out, but only me and Qiu Jiu, I'm afraid I can't be too busy. However, if I find someone, I'm worried..."

    Even if Chen Xing didn't say anything, Gu Lang understood what Chen Xing's unfinished intention was. He was worried that if someone were to find someone to do it, his prescription would be leaked out.

    Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing with a look of embarrassment, but he didn't expect Chen Xing, who was inadequate in daily life, to think of this, and he was inexplicably relieved in his heart.

    Looking at Chen Xing who was still annoyed, Gu Lang lightly opened his lips and suggested: "If you are worried about this, you should not hire Qiushi and Qiuwu brothers, give them generous remuneration, and sign a contract with them. If they betray your agreement in the future, you can also punish them one or two through the constraints of the contract. "

    Hearing what Gu Lang said, Chen Xing was still a little bit confused, hesitated for a moment, and asked, "If they refuse to admit that they have leaked my prescription, how can I punish them?"

    Gu Lang moved his gaze away from Chen Xing's face, looked at the clouds drifting leisurely outside the window, curled the corners of his lips, and inexplicably chilled his originally gentle face.

    "According to the laws of this dynasty, any contract filed with the government, no matter what the contract, the house deed, the land deed, or the employment contract, is protected by the law of the dynasty. Anyone who dares to fake, violate, or violate the laws will be protected. Severe sanctions under the law."

    Hearing Gu Lang's words like this, Chen Xing grew his mouth wide, and said dumbfounded: "Is your law so advanced here?"

.When Gu Lang heard what Chen Xing said, his brows wrinkled slightly, and he turned to look at Chen Xing, who was sitting there with some guilty conscience. Confusion of unfamiliar vocabulary.

    Looking at the expression of Gu Lang staring at him up and down, Chen Xing couldn't help but swallowed his saliva, and asked cautiously: "What's the matter?" Could it be that he accidentally said something wrong just now, so he was suspected by Gu Lang?

    Chen Xing never doubted Gu Lang's keenness. After all, Gu Lang was the first person to notice if he was a little uncomfortable. It's just that this kind of keenness is now used to doubt him, it will also make him feel a little embarrassed. Fortunately, Gu Lang only looked at him for a while and then looked away.