Chapter 49

Chen Xing heard the meowing of the snowball in his arms, picked up one of its claws, looked down at him and said happily, "Are you very happy too!"

    Xueqiu looked at the happy Chen Xing with those blue eyes, and his voice was full of pity, "Meow~"

    Chen Xing rubbed its hairy head and watched its painstaking education and said: "Gu Lang is a good person. You will like him if you get along with him for a long time."

    Snowball meowed again, losing the ability to argue. It is just a kitten, why should it bear so much?

    Chen Xing walked towards Gu Lang's study all the way with Xueqiu in his arms. In fact, he was also a little puzzled. Why was Xueqiu so afraid of Gu Lang? Isn’t it said that small animals are the easiest to feel good and evil? Why can't Snowball feel like a good person like Gu Lang?

    Chen Xing tilted his head, saying that he was very confused about this matter.

.When he was about to get outside the door of Gu Lang's study, Chen Xing still hadn't figured out the key points in it, and simply didn't want to think about it. Before entering the door, considering that Xueqiu was at odds with Gu Lang, he didn't force the snowball to go in. He just put it on the ground and exhorted: "Play by yourself for a while, I won't accompany you."

    The snowball that was put down let out a soft ‘meow’, tilted his head and looked at him in a puzzled manner.

    Chen Xing rubbed his hairy head again, got up and entered the house.

    After Chen Xing went in, he found Qiu Jiu, who had been talking about something and Gu Lang since they came back, was still here. He looked at the two people who seemed to be discussing things with some hesitation. He didn't know if he should come back later. .

.When Chen Xing hesitated, Gu Lang raised his head and looked straight in his direction, and set him on the spot. Before Chen Xing felt uncomfortable, he slowly opened his mouth. , "Is something wrong?"

    Chen Xing glanced at Qiu Jiu, then at Gu Lang who stood up, and whispered: "I want you to help me look at the design draft of the restaurant, but it's not in a hurry. If you are busy, I will come back later. "

    Gu Lang glanced at Qiu Jiu and said softly: "It's okay, the matter between me and Qiu Jiu is over, he is also going to help you clean the ingredients. Didn't he say to make a lot of dishes tonight? ?"

    Chen Xing felt a little embarrassed when he heard Gu Lang say this.

.Qiu Jiu listened to his young master's words, and then looked at Chen Xing, who was embarrassed over there. He originally received the information and told him that it was okay to say his information later. He looked at Chen Xing and said:

    "Oh, yes, yes, I have finished all the things I want to tell the son. I don’t know what kind of dishes Chen Xing is going to pack. I will clean them first. You can just come over and make them directly later. Waste more time."

    Chen Xing struggled a bit, and told Qiu Jiu about the dishes he was going to make today, and asked him to help clean them first, and soak the ones that needed foaming in advance, so that they could also have their meals earlier.

    After Qiu Jiu understood what he needed to do and wrote down what he needed to get away, Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing gently and said, "Okay, now let’s take a look. You made it for your own shop. Those preparations."

.Hearing Gu Lang's slightly humorous but not annoying words, Chen Xing's face flushed, and then he took out the sketch he had just drawn in the room and placed it in front of Gu Lang, with a little shy tone in his tone. Said: "Um, I don't paint well, don't laugh at me!"