Chapter 58

The crowd onlookers looked at the man running away like a gust of wind. They looked at each other for a while, and then looked at Gu Lang, who was standing calmly at the door, unscathed.

    "What was the situation just now? Didn't you say that the young man would teach him?"

    "Yes, how do I think he runs like an escape."

    "Let me just say, no matter how arrogant he is, he can't beat people in the street! This is not going to run away."

    There were regrettable, curious, and hindsight in the crowd, but they all looked in Gu Lang's direction and stared at him with various prying eyes.

    Facing all kinds of gazes, Gu Lang stood there silently, smiled while looking at their direction, raised the volume a little, and said warmly:

    "You have seen it just now. If you want to come to our restaurant for dinner, please follow our rules..We only accept twenty tables of guests a day. Anything over this number will not be accepted. After that, no matter what your status or status, we will not make an exception! "

    Hearing Gu Lang's words, the people below only felt that he was so loud, a little unconvinced, and even wanted to laugh at him, but before he was ready to speak, he thought of the fast-running nephew of the county old man who originally wanted to laugh at it. After swallowing back, watching Gu Lang's gaze appeared a little complicated.

    Gu Lang saw that the people below almost listened to what he said, and continued: "The visitors are guests, and we welcome everyone to visit in the future!"

    After speaking, Gu Lang no longer cared about the reactions of those people, and turned around and entered the store.

    Qiu Jiu glanced at the people who were still discussing because of Gu Lang's remarks, then looked at Gu Lang who had already turned and left, and hurriedly chased after him.

.Seeing Gu Lang returning to the backstage, Qiu Jiu didn't immediately return to his post, but struggled for a long time, and finally couldn't help asking: "Master, why did you do that just now?"

    Gu Langman flipped through the account book carelessly, and asked without raising his head: "Are you talking about my teaching that son, or was I preaching in person?"

    Hearing his young master's question, Qiu Jiu knew that he was going to answer himself, and immediately said, "Both."

    Gu Lang glanced at today's accounts and was very satisfied with today's income, then raised his head to look at his stupid subordinates, and explained:

    "Teach that person in public. One is to kill chickens and monkeys, so as to avoid more people coming to make trouble in the future. Second, to let the people around you have more talks, and also to spread the reputation of our store a little bit further. ."

.After hearing this, Qiu Jiu showed a suddenly enlightened look on his face. He gave Gu Lang a thumbs up, and exclaimed from the bottom of his heart: "The son is still clever."

    The corner of Gu Lang's mouth was slightly hooked, looking at the subordinate who left with a look of admiration, and looking at the account book in his hand with an eyebrow down. In fact, there is another reason he didn't say just now. The reason why he chose to dissuade the troublemaker in such a tactful way, instead of using more radical methods, was also because of his uncle, the current county grandfather. Seeing that the county grandfather helped him so much, he still decided to let him go.

    For just that reason, Gu Lang felt that he didn't need to explain to Qiu Jiu, he only needed to know the first two.

    With a look of admiration on his face, Qiu Jiu devoted himself to serving the guests again. It was not until the last table of guests’ dishes were all that he had time to stop and rest.