Chapter 98

Chen Xing invited those high-ranking officials to make a gimmick. After all, whether it is ancient or modern, the celebrity effect is always effective.

    Originally, Chen Xing only intended to send invitations to people who often come to their store, but there are still some people who are in identity, inviting them to eat. Later, I thought about it, and added a few who I haven't seen, but heard of famous ones, and sent out a total of 12 invitations.

    Chen Xing thought that as long as he could come four or five, he made a profit after tossing for so long this time, but he did not expect that the twelve invitations he sent out actually received eight replies, which means that those people will come. .

    When the number of people was determined, Chen Xing and the others hurriedly arranged arrangements. On the day of the banquet, as the head chef, he was even more busy, trying not to make a mistake.

    "Gu Gongzi, long time no see."

.Chen Xing was busy in the back kitchen, and Gu Lang, the other owner of the shop, naturally assumed the task of reception.

    Greeting the county magistrate politely in front of him, Gu Lang said with an appropriate smile on his face, neither humble nor overbearing: "I'm very happy that the grandfather of the county is here, and I hope you have a good meal today. I will let Xiao Er take you in now."

    "The shopkeeper is polite. Give me a box! I have agreed with the Ji family, and they will be with me later."

    Gu Lang nodded, complied with kindness, and asked Qiu Wu to take the county grandfather in.

    I came to Liao Hui with the grandfather of the county, looked at his polite uncle, and then at the man with a gentle smile. After tangling for a while, he decided to put away the disdain on his face. He felt that he was still at peace at this time. One point is better.

.Compared to Liao Hui’s bludgeoning, Mr. Zheng, who got out of the carriage and wanted to greet the county grandfather, was a little angry when he saw that he hadn’t intervened, but then he saw the county grandfather’s attitude towards the shopkeeper. Although the human spirit can't guess the key, he also knows that he can't easily offend this person now.

    Therefore, when Gu Lang entertained this legendary member of Zheng, who had a bad temper, all he saw was a smiling Maitreya Buddha. His expression was slightly startled, and then he was polite in business, and asked Xiao Er to take the person away.

    In less than half an hour, no matter the box inside or the seats outside were full of people. These people came here with their own careful thoughts. After sitting down, they were a little surprised to see the people they were acquainted with. Then they were all people of that level, and they had a few points in their hearts, and they immediately began to chat. .

.It's just that they didn't have a few words in their greetings, and as the fragrance that floated on became stronger and stronger, even people who boasted that they had eaten a lot of the delicacies of mountains and seas began to secrete saliva in their mouths and began to feel a little greedy.

    Finally, one of the younger teenagers finally couldn't help but ask, "What the hell do you serve here! I'm going to starve to death!"

    As soon as he finished speaking, the elders next to him beat him and taught him his lack of manners.

    The rest of the people thought they hadn’t seen it, because they wanted to ask the same question. When the young man’s voice fell, they couldn’t help turning their heads to look at Gu Lang who was standing there. They had exactly the same emotions in their eyes as the young man. It can be seen directly.