Chapter 118

Hearing Gu Lang's question, the man in front of him immediately said: "The Zhao family instructed them to do this. They also collect money and do things, so they don't know why the Zhao family did this suddenly."

    When Gu Lang heard this, he lightly pointed his fingertips on the tabletop, and then asked casually, "Do you have any gains from staring at the Chen family?"

    The man thought for a while before looking at the master in front of him, and replied: "Chen's parents came back five days ago and went to Zhao's house after this. Because of the secretiveness of things, not many people know it."

    Having said this, the man seemed to have suddenly realized something. He raised his eyes and looked at the master in front of him, only to see him standing there blankly, as if he had guessed the answer like this a long time ago.

.Sure enough, after listening to the man's report, Gu Lang directly ordered: "Let me check, what is in the Chen family's hands that can make the Zhao family jealous."

    "Yes." The man answered, and at the same time secretly annoyed in his heart, such an obvious answer, they didn't even think of more than half of it.

    Gu Lang continued: "Those people are no longer useful. Send them to the government and tell them everything they have done."

    "Yes."

    After ordering these, Gu Lang seemed to have thought of something. He opened a drawer on the bookcase behind him, took out a wad of paper from it, and handed it to the man in front of him, and whispered: "Give this to The majesty of the county, he should know what to do after seeing it."

    "Yes."

.Gu Lang waved his hand to let him go down to work, and he slowly turned his head to look at the drawer of the empty sea, and smiled softly, the voice was a bit ironic in the empty room.

    Everyone thinks that the reason why the Gu family was destroyed in those days was because the Gu family was too wealthy, so it was watched by the gangsters, which caused trouble for the family.

    But no one knows that the misfortune caused by money is true and the culprits are false. What they brought home was not a foreign wealthy wolf, but a white-eyed wolf near the house.

    At that time, the mother of the Gu family was kind-hearted and rescued a family who had been injured while playing. Seeing that they were mostly elderly and young children, she brought people back and placed them in a private courtyard, preparing to wait for them to cultivate before letting them leave.

.Later, the master of the Gu family saw that the owner of the rescued person had a good plan and had some insights into the way of doing business, so he loved him and lent money to them to open a shop, and he was in the process of follow-up. Give support and help them grow bigger step by step.

    It's a pity that people don't have enough hearts to swallow an elephant. At that time, the county grandfather had a peek at the wealth of the Gu family. After repeated extortions to no avail, coupled with the increasing pressure from the officials above, he gradually became crooked.

    I don’t know how that family colluded with the county grandfather, only that they reached an agreement, and then there was the Gu family’s massacre, and later there was the first family in the county that suddenly rose to fame, Zhao Family.

    It wasn't until Gu Lang returned that the dusty truth was dug out a little bit. The things that I took out of the drawer just now were the evidence that Gu Lang had collected after he returned.