Chapter 14

The little second got the order of Qiao's boss, and ran out without saying anything, and asked the Sun family kid who was still publicizing loudly, and then ran to the grandmother to ask about Chen Xing.

    Waiting to ask what information Qing Qiao's boss wanted to know, Xiao Er returned to the store with a dazed expression, looked at the boss waiting for him to report, hesitated and said: "Boss, I just inquired clearly."

    Boss Qiao was already angry because of the poor business in the store. Seeing Xiao Er still hesitating like this, he immediately became angry, "If you have anything to say!"

    Xiao Er was yelled by her and didn't dare to reply. He could only tell all the news he heard, "The kid from the Sun family is advertising a new place to sell food to the brother, and the kid selling Mapo tofu Brother, instead of being arrested and sent to jail that day, he rented the stall at the end of the street from the official of the Lai’s house."

.The next second after he finished speaking, there was a harsh female voice in the shop.

    "what?!!!"

    Boss Joe's eyes widened, and he looked at Xiao Er in disbelief, obviously unable to accept the answer here.

    Xiao Er shrank his neck and whispered, "I don't believe it either, but that's what the dead old woman said."

    Boss Qiao glared angrily at Grandma's wonton stall, then turned to the trembling little Er and said, "You look good at the store, I'll go out."

    After that, Boss Joe walked toward the end of the street with a fierce pace.

    Looking at the direction of the boss, the little second who can guess what he is going to do, shook his head helplessly, and sighed: "I am just a little brother without relatives, why is the boss?"

.Boss Qiao found Chen Xing's current booth smoothly along the street. It was not that she had good eyes, but that Chen Xing's booth was too obvious.

    At the edge of the city wall, the stalls that were originally ventilated on all sides were covered with thatch, and clean tables and chairs were placed in the middle. At this time, they were full of diners.

    As the owner of this stall, Chen Xing was standing in front of the fire stove serving new customers with dishes, and there was a long line in front of him.

    What makes Boss Qiao feel a little unbelievable is that there are still a few servants in the line. Seeing those who are arrogant and show off against the people, at this moment, they are obediently standing in line like an ordinary person. The team even took the initiative to help maintain order, and her eyes were staring.

.Nameless jealousy breeds in Boss Qiao's heart, but she knows that she can't do anything, so she stays in place to watch Chen Xing for a long time, and when Chen Xing is almost busy, she turns back to her small restaurant.

    Chen Xing knew nothing about the arrival of Boss Qiao. He didn't even know this person, so naturally he didn't want to care about things that had nothing to do with him.

    After waiting for the busiest time, Chen Xing had a little breathing effort. He wiped the sweat from his forehead and handed the last bowl of Mapo tofu to the woman in front of him.

    The woman is also an old customer, and she can say a few words to Chen Xing on weekdays. She took the meal she bought, looked at Chen Xing and asked with some confusion: "When I was waiting in line, I saw a The woman has been staring at you, the little boss. Isn't that someone in your family?"

.Chen Xing's first reaction was that grandma came to him, and asked, "Is this an elderly mother-in-law?"

    The woman shook her head, remembered for a moment, and said: "No, she is a very young and beautiful woman."