Chapter 55

Shen He followed the voice and looked over, and saw the man with extraordinary tolerance, who didn't look like an accountant, but more like a man from the young owner of a restaurant. He froze for a while, then smiled at him and said politely: "I heard that the little boss opened a new store today, and I waited to come here to join us! It just seems that this place is too popular now, and I don't know when there will be a seat?"

    Hearing Shen He's words carefully, he was so intimate that Gu Lang glanced at him without a trace.

    Before Shen He was aware of it, Gu Lang's eyes patrolled around him and said politely, "I don't know how many sons?"

    Shen He was overjoyed when he heard this, thinking that the accountant in front of him was going to find a suitable seat for them, and immediately said: "Plus my classmates, a total of six people came this time."

.A slight smile appeared on Gu Lang's face, and it looked a bit like a gentle teacher in the school, "There are three boxes in the backyard. If the son is interested, I will let Xiao Er take you there."

    "You have Mr. Lao." Shen He was very polite.

    "No problem, the guests come here to eat comfortably, this is our happiest thing."

    After speaking, Gu Lang asked them to wait for a while, and then exchanged for Qiu Jiu, who was already busy, and whispered: "There are still places in the back box, you take a few of them over!"

    "Yes, big boss." Qiu Jiu took the order, turned and looked at Shen He and the others with a smile on his face, and said politely: "Several princes, please come with me."

    When Shen He heard Qiu Jiu's address to Gu Lang, he was stunned for a moment. He had a vaguely bad premonition in his heart, and he was playing drums all the way to the box with Qiu Jiu.

.Until they entered the box, Shen He finally couldn't help but ask his own questions when his classmates were admiring the clever arrangement inside. Is your little boss’s brother?"

    When Shen He asked this way, he still had some fluke in his heart.

    But Qiu Jiu's answer broke his delusion, and Qiu Jiuchao showed a kind smile on his face, and said softly: "The son is laughing. That's our boss's husband. What kind of brother is there."

    Husband! ! !

    Shen Heru was struck by lightning, and his face was in a trance that could not be concealed. He never expected that the brother he was fond of was still a master. For a while, he was in a daze, and he was a little embarrassed on his face.

    Qiu Jiu glanced at him and sighed when he saw his embarrassed expression. .But soon, he threw this unbearable emotion behind his head, and then looked at the few students who had been sighing about the decoration and layout since they came in, and said politely: "Several students. Master, do you want to order now?"

    Hearing Qiu Jiu's words, Fu An was the first to stand up and looked at the others and said, "I tell you that the craftsmanship of this little boss is superb. We must eat more."

    As soon as Qiu Jiu's words came out, Fu An was the first to respond, and immediately said to his classmates:

    "I tell you that this little boss's food is the most delicious. I've said that I will treat you today. You must be welcome!"

    As soon as Fu An's words came out, the surrounding students cheered first, and then ordered a table of dishes after Qiu Jiu introduced them to them.