Chapter 93

Qiu Jiu and the others found two rice shops willing to sell them, but they only brought out old rice, and even the price was 10% higher.

"Those shopkeepers don't know what's wrong. I heard that I belonged to the small restaurant of the Chen family. I changed my face immediately after saying that I didn't sell it. It's a deception!"

Xiao Wang muttered indignantly. He felt that the shopkeepers whom he met today were simply inexplicable. They didn't sell the rice to anyone, but they didn't sell it to them. It was simply a problem!

Chen Xing had already prepared for the worst. At this time, he was not too angry when he heard their report. He just calculated the distance from Linxian to Linxian and wondered how he would sell rice from Linxian. It is the most cost-effective. The left and right are nothing more than spending a little more money and a little trouble, and it won't make him unable to open his shop.

.After figuring this out, Chen Xing was relieved a lot. He looked at the aggrieved work in front of him and smiled at them: "Thanks for your hard work today, go back and rest early! As for the store, it will be a little while later. If you can't solve it, it's the same if you think of a solution tomorrow."

"Yes, the little boss has worked hard, so let's go back first."

After several shop assistants had left, Chen Xing turned his attention to Gu Lang, sighed deeply, and said that he wanted to go to Linxian to buy rice, "This method is time-consuming and laborious, but At any rate, you can control it yourself, and you don't need to be restrained by others."

After listening, Gu Lang nodded, feeling that Chen Xing was right, and said, "Let Qiu Jiu go and buy some more. It won't matter if you store it properly then."

"Um.".Seeing Gu Lang supporting his idea, Chen Xing was not as depressed as before, and a smile appeared on his face again.

Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing, who was so optimistic, and curled the corners of his lips with him. The expressions in his eyes were all gentle.

Since there was not enough rice in the store, Chen Xing came to the store the next day and explained the situation to the store employees, and asked Qiu Jiu and Qiushi to go to Linxian to buy more. During this period, they can control the shipments in the store and try to use the remaining rice to stick to Qiu Jiu's return.

After confirming that the remaining rice can be used by Qiu Jiu who bought the rice, Chen Xing heaved a sigh of relief. He looked at the others in the store and said, "There are two people missing in the store. "

When everyone saw Chen Xing's politeness, they also smiled: "Little boss is polite, this is what we should do."

.The crowd finished talking lively and began to prepare for opening the door as usual, and Chen Xing was also ready to go to the kitchen to be busy.

Just when everyone thought it would be okay, Aunt Li, who was responsible for receiving vegetables and cleaning, suddenly ran over and looked at Chen Xing anxiously: "Little boss, the guy from the grocery store just came here and said not to us. When the goods are available, let me return you double the deposit."

Chen Xing looked at the double deposit handed over by Aunt Li, and he couldn't help himself. Ancient times are not as convenient as modern times in all aspects. Just talk about buying vegetables, and ordinary people have a field of their own, and they are completely self-sufficient. The wealthy people signed a contract with the store that received the vegetables, and let people deliver the vegetables to the house on a regular basis.

Chen Xing and their restaurant are naturally like this. Some vegetables are easy to store, and he will buy more when he goes to the market. .If it is those who are prone to browning, he signed a contract with the grocery store and asked them to send some fresh food every day.