Chapter 90

"Mrs. Chen!"

    The sudden appearance of the male voice was mixed with a bit of fierceness, which made the hearts of everyone present tense, and they couldn't help but cast their eyes on Gu Lang who was speaking.

    I saw the man standing there straight, looking impartially at Madam Chen who was sitting in front of him. When looking at him, he lowered his voice and said, "Chen Xing is now my husband, if he makes a mistake. If you say something or do something wrong, naturally my husband will come to teach him. I definitely have no turn to tell him what to teach him. I hope Madam can understand this."

    Madam Chen didn't know if she had heard it wrong, she even felt that when Gu Lang spoke, she put an accent on the word'bystander'. She was saved by a junior, even if she had a calculation in her heart, the smile on her face could not be maintained.

.The atmosphere in the court suddenly became awkward because of Gu Lang's words. In the end, it was after Master Chen had finished looking at Gu Lang, did he slowly speak to break the calm in the court, "Well, it is rare for Nephew Gu Xian to come this time. , Let’s stop talking about these gossips, business matters."

    Master Chen said this to everyone in the field, but his eyes were on Madam Chen. After he had finished speaking with her, he swept his eyes around Chen Xing, and finally landed next to him. Gu Lang's body. He stretched out his finger to the chair next to Gu Lang and said with a smile: "Nephew, please sit down!"

    Gu Lang raised his eyes to look at him, a glimmer of interest flashed in his eyes, did not say anything, and took Chen Xing directly to sit down.

.Seeing Gu Lang's obedient posture, Master Chen was a little more sure about what he was about to say. He touched his short beard and said cheerfully: "I don't know how my nephew has been living these days. ?"

    Master Chen asked like this to ease the atmosphere, but Gu Lang didn't want to give him this face. He raised his eyes to Master Chen and said straightforwardly: "Master Chen, now my parents are no longer there. The relationship between our two families is in your heart. Knowing that. In this case, there is no need to say anything else. This time, Gu had no intention of climbing up the marriage. He just wanted to get back the tokens used by the two marriages. If Mr. Chen doesn't mind, please make it easy. "

    Master Chen was choked by Gu Lang's straightforward remarks, and suddenly couldn't say anything else. Since he became Master Chen, no one has dared to say such arrogant things in front of him for many years.

.But thinking of the big plan they had discussed, Master Chen abruptly endured Gu Lang's unreasonableness and smiled at him, "Nephew, I know you are angry in your heart. I blame Uncle for what I did wrong. It's just that. A difference in thought will not ruin the long-lasting friendship between our two families."

    Gu Lang looked up at him, his tone indifferent and without a trace of emotion, "Master Chen, the old man is dead, please don't use the deceased as an excuse. I have already stated my intention very clearly. If the master has any instructions, I hope. Speak straight!"

    Master Chen was cut off by him over and over again, and was so unceremoniously returned. Even though he was still thinking about their plan in his heart, he started to get angry, so he shut up and stopped talking.

.Madam Chen adjusted her emotions, patted Master Chen's hand gently, motioned him to calm down, then smiled and looked at Gu Lang, and said softly: "We know that you have resentment in your heart. Those things were indeed true. Uncle and Auntie made a mistake. We specially invited you this time to make up for the wrong thing we did."