Chapter 4

After Chen Xing walked out of the Gu family's door, he realized that the outside scene was different from what he had imagined.

    Chen Xing originally thought that grass was overgrown inside the door, and the outside of the door should also be relatively desolate. Unexpectedly, there is a street outside Gufu Gate. Although there are not many pedestrians, it can be seen that this is not a remote place.

    Chen Xing glanced back at the dilapidated door plaque of Gu's family, but still didn't want to understand why the difference between the inside and outside of the door was so big. But soon he remembered the business to be done again, so instead of delaying time here, he chose a direction and walked over.

    A quarter of an hour later, Chen Xing saw a bustling street two blocks away from Gu's mansion. Seeing the flow of people coming and going on this street and all kinds of steaming snacks, Chen Xing felt that he had found the right place.

.Chen Xing stood at the end of the street and observed for a long time, and determined that most of the people coming and going here were hard laborers, and occasionally women passed by with their children. He guessed that there should be a relatively intensive labor place nearby, that's why such a scene appeared.

    After observing the main consumer groups here, Chen Xing turned his attention to the food sold here.

    Chen Xing walked in and scanned the food on the street, and found that most of the food sold here were steamed buns, steamed buns, and noodles, which were cheap and easy to cook. Occasionally, there were some food sellers, but the business was not the previous ones. Good.

    Chen Xing wrote all these down in his heart, and then found a relatively densely packed area, and stood there silently observing what tools they used when selling, and how the food was priced. .

.After watching for a long time, Chen Xing finally got the price of the goods here, and he was going to find a nearby vegetable market there.

    Just when Chen Xing turned and was about to leave, an old voice beside him stopped him, and at the same time, a bowl of steaming wontons appeared in front of him.

    Chen Xing followed the old arm holding the wonton and met a kind face.

    Seeing Chen Xing looking towards herself, the old woman carrying wontons showed him a loving smile, "This wonton was given to you by her mother-in-law. Go home early after eating."

    Although I don't know why the old woman suddenly gave him wontons, she still wants to know that the mother-in-law used to sell the wontons. If she eats a bowl of her own, she will sell a bowl less.

    Chen Xing waved his hand quickly and refused, "No, no, this is something you used to sell for money, I can't ask for it!"

.The old woman looked at Chen Xing's postponement, and the expression on her face became more kind. She forced the bowl of wontons into Chen Xing's hands and looked at him and said: "Next time you want to eat, come here to help your mother-in-law. , Mother-in-law will eat for you. Don’t stand and watch it foolishly here, the family knows that they will be worried.”

    Hearing what she said, Chen Xing realized that she had misunderstood. He looked at the wontons that had been forcibly pushed over, but did not continue to refuse, and began to eat.

    The portion of the wonton is not much, and the taste is average, Chen Xing finished it in twos and threes. When he finished eating, he returned the bowl to the old woman and looked at her sincerely and said, "Mother, thank you."

    The old woman looked at his handsome face covered with sweat and waved her hand with a smile.

    Chen Xing wiped his mouth and looked at the old woman a little embarrassed: "Mother-in-law, I want to ask you something."