Chapter 76

Chen Xing stood there watching Zhou Qing dare not look directly at the visitors, and snorted softly in his heart. He felt that the people who were doing evil with Zhou Qing had been brought to the hall by the county grandfather, and he should not continue to deny him. NS.

    Standing nearby, Gu Lang heard Chen Xing's grunt, turned his head and glanced at him, and looked at his aggrieved appearance. He felt that his appearance was a little cute. He gave a soft smile and stretched out his hand to touch him. Head.

    Chen Xing felt Gu Lang's movements, his anger temporarily stopped for a moment, and he subconsciously rubbed his hand gently. After he finished rubbing, and after Gu Lang stroked his head more vigorously, it seemed that he suddenly recovered and remembered what he had just done, and his face slowly turned red.

.The people who saw this scene by chance immediately moved their eyes away and made a look of watching their noses, noses and hearts, as if they hadn't seen anything.

    "Zhou Qing, can you recognize the person in front of you?" The county grandfather pointed to the Huang Yao who was suppressed by the officials and looked particularly cringe at this time, and asked Zhou Qing, who was kneeling on the ground.

    Zhou Qing was in a state of confusion the moment he saw Huang Yao appear. He was even more shocked when he heard the county grandfather’s question.

    Zhou Qing first raised his head and glanced at the county grandfather on the high platform, and then looked at the side by which he didn’t know what kind of torture he had suffered. At this time, he glanced at a bit of a miserable rumor, or gritted his teeth and admitted: "Yes, my lord, I know him."

.After hearing this sentence from him, the county grandfather's expression became more serious, and he said solemnly: "Then you know why I summoned him to the court?"

    Zhou Qing's eyes became more and more erratic, cold sweat began to appear on his forehead, but he still bit to death and refused to admit it, "My lord, I don't know."

    "Okay, I don't know." The county grandfather took a bit of anger in his tone, and looked at Zhou Qing's eyes, "The official will tell you that he was accused of conspiring to frame Chen with you. The little owner of the restaurant, that's why he was invited here by the official. Now, do you admit or deny this crime?"

    When Zhou Qing heard the county grandfather say this, he first glared at the man who was pressured by the official difference, then turned to look up at the county grandfather, took two steps on his knees, and pleaded loudly for himself, "My lord, I am not, I don't. "

.Seeing that Zhou Qing was still arguing at this point, the county grandfather was not angry, and he slapped the gavel in his hand, and shouted at the man kneeling below: "As far as the matter is, you still don't admit it?"

    The muffled sound of the gavel seemed to hit Zhou Qing's heart, causing him to be shocked, and he had the thought of wanting to admit it for an instant, but soon he thought of his uncle's instructions when he left. No, he can't recognize it, it's over if he recognizes him. He still has a lot of time to squander, he can't be sent to prison.

    So Zhou Qing, with a blood-stained face, walked a few steps forward, looking at the county grandfather above and shouting injustice: "Sir, I have not done those things, and I have not been with them. They are partnering to frame the falsehood. I, because they are jealous of my life, so they framed me and wanted to make a profit, and I hope the adults will see it!"

.Zhou Qing’s words were somewhat guilty at first, but as the shouting continued, his voice was a little more miserable. If someone who didn’t know listened to it, I’m afraid he would feel that he was wronged, so it’s only now. Behaved so sad and indignant.