Chapter 103

After hearing the young man's description, Chen Xing's first reaction was that the person was Chen Ling'er, but after thinking of her, he quickly shook his head again, thinking that this was a very absurd thing. After all, how could Chen Ling'er do this kind of thing because she is a lady of everybody.

    However, there was a vague voice in Chen Xing's heart that told him that he was right in guessing that the person who set the fire was Chen Ling'er.

    The young man didn't know what Chen Xing was muttering. He could only see this brother who looked weak but actually seemed to be in control of the whole situation, and a bit of doubt appeared in his eyes.

    Soon, he saw this brother turning his head and looking in his direction, his eyes were still shining, he was shocked, and he involuntarily took a step back, and said in a panic: "Why? ,What's wrong?"

.Chen Xing looked at him and said softly: "So, if you see that person again, can you still recognize it?"

    The young man hesitated at first when he heard what he said, until he saw the gentle man behind him, staring at them with a calm and terrifying look. He couldn't care about anything at once, and he nodded quickly, incomparably Affirmatively said: "Yes, I will definitely recognize it."

    Hearing what he said, Chen Xing nodded in satisfaction. His next task was to find a way to let this person meet Chen Ling'er, so as to determine whether that person was Chen Ling'er.

    Thinking of this, Chen Xing was not far from where he found the person who set the fire, and his mood relaxed a lot. .He turned his head to look at the young man who was still standing there, and then said: "I don't know where you live, if you can, if you can leave an address, maybe you will need your help next time."

    Hearing Chen Xing’s words, the young man immediately grimaced, his complexion became especially difficult to look. Obviously he was somewhat resistant to Chen Xing’s proposal, but soon he didn’t know what was causing it, although not very much. Reluctantly, he still agreed to Chen Xing's request and left the address of their home.

    Chen Xing apologized for their injuries and gave them the corresponding money as a gift, and then asked Qiu Jiu to give them away.

    Watching them disappear into the yard, Chen Xing turned his head to look at Gu Lang behind him, and said with a serious expression: "I think the person they are talking about is likely to be Chen Ling'er."

.There was no expression of astonishment or surprise on Gu Lang's face, and he appeared extraordinarily calm.

    Upon seeing this, Chen Xing was a little weird himself, staring at him with some doubts: "Don't you think this suspicion of mine is absurd?"

    Gu Lang looked at him seriously, shook his head gently, and said quietly: "No, I think you have a reasonable doubt. What are you going to do next?"

    Seeing Gu Lang's question, Chen Xing didn't hide it, and said directly: "I'm going to let people stare at the Chen family and always pay attention to Chen Ling'er's dynamics. If she leaves the house, I will find a way to make her and that The two meet. When it is determined whether it is her or not, then make other plans."

.Gu Lang listened to Chen Xing’s series of arrangements, and he didn’t know why he was a little pleased. He raised his hand and touched Chen Xing’s head with a particularly gentle tone, "Well, you planned very well, we will just do what you said. ."

    Chen Xing suddenly felt complimented, and suddenly became a little embarrassed. He felt that he had done nothing, but now he received too much praise from Gu Lang, and he still had a bit of sweetness in his heart.