Chapter 52

"what--"

    The next morning, there was a sudden scream from the Gu family mansion, which had always been very quiet. The loud noise made the dozing sparrows on the tree startled and fluttered their wings and flew away.

    Gu Lang, who was carrying a small bucket to water the flowers, glanced in the direction where the sound came from, then continued to lower his head, carefully watering the flowers he had planted, and muttered softly in his mouth. "I persuaded you yesterday!"

    And in the room where the loud noise was heard, Chen Xing was holding his head and rubbing the messy hair that had become a chicken coop. He still couldn't believe what he did yesterday. He actually pestered Gu Lang to hug Gu Lang so spoiled for a long time, and even took the opportunity to rub Gu Lang's face a few times during this period.

.Thinking of this, Chen Xing rubbed his head frantically. Now he really hopes that he is a system that breaks up when he wakes up, so he doesn't have to face such embarrassment.

    It's a pity that Chen Xing not only remembered clearly what he did yesterday, but also clearly remembered what he felt when he rubbed against Gu Lang yesterday.

    Chen Xing felt very embarrassed. He only vowed to say that the alcohol was low and would not be intoxicating before drinking. As a result, he slapped himself in the face before he finished eating.

    Just when Chen Xing was annoyed for not knowing how long, putting his hands on the quilt and staring at the front with his eyes open, a knock on the door suddenly rang out from outside the door, and he felt extremely rhythmic when he heard it.

    Hearing this voice, Chen Xing couldn't help but his heart tensed, and subconsciously shouted, "Who?"

.As soon as Chen Xing's question came out, Gu Lang's unhurried and unhurried voice came from outside the door. He only heard him ask in a concerned tone outside the door: "I see you haven't gotten up at breakfast time, thinking If you haven’t woken up from the hangover yesterday, I brought you a bowl of sober soup."

    Seeing that Gu Lang who had been'thin' by himself last night was outside the door, Chen Xing subconsciously felt a little guilty, rubbing his dizzy head, and said to the outside: "I'm fine, you guys have breakfast first! I'll rest. Come here in a while."

    Standing at the door, Gu Lang listened to Chen Xing’s voice, his eyes flashed. When Chen Xing inside thought he had already left, he continued: “Xingxing, don’t forget, we’re going to find out there today. Human, if you can’t get up, I’m afraid we will lose faith in others.”

.When Chen Xing heard this, he was suddenly startled, and then patted his aching head, some hating iron and steel, and said, "Why am I so stupid, I even forgot about this."

    Gu Lang seemed to have seized the time, and the second after Chen Xing finished blaming himself, he repeated what he said just now, "Xingxing, you open the door and drink the sober soup first."

    Just as Gu Lang stared at the hangover soup placed in the blue and white porcelain bowl, guessing whether Chen Xing would open the door, and when he would open the door, the door in front of him suddenly opened, and then he saw that his clothes were disheveled with a look on his face. Chen Xing stared at himself shyly.

    "You, why are you here?" Chen Xing got up too hurriedly. At this time, the clothes on his body were just loosely dressed.

.Gu Lang's eyes glanced around him first, focusing on the shirt he could faintly see, then he withdrew his gaze under Chen Xing's vigilant action, and raised his head to look at Chen Xing's picture. Some uncomfortable faces gently curled up the corners of his lips, revealing a gentle smile that is the same in peace, and said gently: "Don't let me go in?"