Chapter 25

When Chen Xing heard Gu Lang's words that seemed to be coaxing the child, his face immediately blushed, watching him try to explain, "I, I'm not afraid."

    Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing's red face, slowly leaning in front of him, staring at his evasive eyes, with a hint of amusement: "Oh, is it? Then you know, the moment the head falls, it will Like a ball made of grass and rattan, it bounced twice on the ground before stopping. A large amount of bright red blood sprayed out from the broken neck, and it fell all over the floor. If it was..."

    Before Gu Lang could finish speaking, Chen Xing first covered his mouth. The flushed face was already pale because of the rich associations.

    Gu Lang looked at him in horror, the smile that was still in his eyes had receded, and even a little apologetic appeared. .He just covered Chen Xing's eyes just because he didn't want him to see those terrible scenes, but now he took the initiative to mention that it was his.

    Chen Xing covered Gu Lang's mouth when his head was hot, and when he recovered to feel the softness under the palm of his hand, and realized that it was Gu Lang's lips, his face that had become pale again began to appear again. It was bloody.

    Chen Xing quickly removed his hand on Gu Lang's face and looked at Gu Lang blushing.

    "sorry."

    "sorry."

    The two apologies that sounded together made the two of them who had been looking at each other dumbfounded for a moment.

    It was Gu Lang who reacted first and said to Chen Xing, who had recovered his senses, "Sorry, I shouldn't have spoken to scare you."

    When Chen Xing looked at Gu Lang who apologized to him, he only felt that his face was burnt. It was originally his problem, and he actually wanted Gu Lang to apologize to him.

.Chen Xing waved his hand quickly and said hurriedly: "No, it's not your fault, it's my problem, you don't have to apologize to me."

    Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing, who kept taking questions on himself, and felt that if he continued to argue, this question might not end.

    So, Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing with a gentle smile as before, and changed the subject: "The contribution fee has been settled today. I will invite you to the restaurant for dinner later."

    Chen Xing, who was still trying to apologize to Gu Lang, immediately shifted to eating when he saw the topic. At first, he couldn't respond, but he continued to follow his words, "This, it's a bit uncomfortable."

    Gu Lang looked at the ignorance in Chen Xing's eyes, the arc of the corners of his mouth gradually increased, and the voice became more gentle. The deliberately lowered voice seemed to have a hook, which made people's ears itchy, "Is that not so good?"

.Looking at the handsome face that was getting closer and closer to him, Chen Xing's face that had been cooling off gradually turned red again, and he subconsciously looked away, and said uncomfortably: "We didn't bring Qiu Jiu with us when we went out to eat last time. Together, he didn't come this time either. I think we went to eat alone, it seemed a bit not good."

    Gu Lang, who had originally guessed what Chen Xing would say, laughed low when he heard him say this, with a bit of pampering in his tone that he didn't even notice, "Or, let's go back and call. Qiu Jiu, let him go with us?"

    Seeing Gu Lang accommodating himself again and again, Chen Xing, who was already blushing, felt more embarrassed. He didn't even dare to look at Gu Lang's eyes, and his eyes erratic and whispered: "No, let's go. Buy some ingredients and go back and make it by yourself. I think I made it by myself, and it's not much worse than the outside."